Is McDonalds Halal or Haram?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is McDonalds Halal or Haram?

why as it become so normal for some of our Muslim brothers and sisters to just go in a fast food restaurant and eat food that is not halal ? and worst of all feeding it to their children. Developing their test for what is clearly haram. Is it because we are forgetting to remember Allah swt during our daily lives or we just don't care anymore ??

my Youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/786THEON...Y?feature=mhum

Re: Would you like some Mcdonalds ?

Salaam,

I went to Mcdonalds ages ago to get fishfillet burger meal
    I asked him whether the fries are fried in seperate oil
    and the cashier was Muslim and he told me that he wouldnt advice me to eat them]
    then i asked for my burger and again he said he wouldnt advice it

never been there since
    Made sure no one in my college goes there aswel
    .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

I didn't knew Muslims go to McD's and eat haram food.
      Why would you do that when there are so many halal restaurants?
      If not, then just eat veggie sandwich.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

fish aint haraam and i used to eat their burgers as a little kid
        and found them tasty
        but when realised that theres risk of mixed contamination then stopped going there
        .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyMuslim View Post
          Salaam,

and the cashier was Muslim and he told me that he wouldnt advice me to eat them]

never been there since
          subhanallah

even the fish?

i guess it should not come as a surprise, they have haram food all around, and it matters not to them about the mixing of what we consider haram with the halal, so why should we be surprised?

i think a good perspective we should have is that haram meat is like feces, would you eat a halal meal at a place that kept your halal food next to feces?
          if we look at it like that, it will help us keep a distance from these places

comfort and convenience comes at a cost, maybe a cost we should not be willing to pay
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

There is a BIG risk of cross contamination in mcdonalds and the fish/chips/veg or whatever are rarely left halaal! so i really advise it to be avoided :up:

Comment

There are halal subways though
              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

McDo lost 30% of clients with our Halal Quick and no pork sold in it in my town
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Are the apple pies halal? I loooove me some apple pie!
                  "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyMuslim View Post
                    Salaam,

never been there since
                    if it was not fit to eat for a Muslim then why does work there ?
                    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Yeah, we should keep away from these places, may allah help us, alot of fast food halal opening everywhere in uk, even in my town in country hampshire....... Make it ur self even.
                      As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Comment

There are some maccas stores that are halal in my area :)

I used to like the ice cream until i found out it had gelatine i think, and then never ate one again.

My sister is best friends with a muslim and her friend still eats the chicken burgers in Macca's stores... I am not sure if she knows it is halal or not ... then again she is not very practising, Insha'Allah Allah SWT will guide her to the straight path, Ameen.

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                        [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

It smells .
                          Last edited by NoLa; 13-11-10, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adri View Post
                            then again she is not very practising, Insha'Allah Allah SWT will guide her to the straight path, Ameen.
                            Yeah, I've had Muslims friend eat haram burgers, knowingly.
                            They're that hungry.

Ameen to the Dua'a.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              Yeah, I've had Muslims friend eat haram burgers, knowingly.
                              They're that hungry.

Ameen to the Dua'a.
                              in my city all the Arab Brothers eat at KFC knowing its not halal, but when confronted they say its not haraam only makruh so its not good to have but dont call haraam something the likes of chicken. Im just left opened mouthed after their statement, its not good to generalise but its safe to say in my city most of the arabs have those words on their mouths.

When i mention arab i mean (tunisian, morrocan, kuwaiti, egyptian)

Comment

Working...
                              X