Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is getting someone into a headlock an acceptable way of showing affection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is getting someone into a headlock an acceptable way of showing affection?

I find when i like someone or i wanna show some affection to someone i grab them in a headlock and start rubbing their head till it burns

they pretend they dont like it but really they love it

is that acceptable? how do you guys show affection to younger brothers and sisters? hugs and kisses? or the old-fashioned headlocked?

Re: Is getting someone into a headlock an acceptable way of showing affection?

haha lol hilarious thread..

all i know is that my boy, Smira ( may Allah have mercy on her) bro. He would always kiss her on the forehead when saying goodbye. I thought it was really akward at first, but i got used to it but they do have quite a bonding, something i have never seen.

Comment

Originally posted by shy brother A.C View Post
      haha lol hilarious thread..

all i know is that my boy, Smira ( may Allah have mercy on her) bro. He would always kiss her on the forehead when saying goodbye. I thought it was really akward at first, but i got used to it but they do have quite a bonding, something i have never seen.
      that is kinda sweet tbh i didnt realise a non-muslim would have such closeness with his sister mashallah may Allah (SWT) grant sister smira jannah and guide her brother to islam. ameen

i like her brother now, i wanna get him into a headlock :o

Comment

Point and laugh
        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

:) your description is funny

Well i love kids alot mashAllah , so i love hugging them like a BIG hug , kissing their chubby cheeks , holding hands with them , carrying them around (up to 3 years , those older than that are heavy for me ) and so on.
          Jannah is my aim

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
            they pretend they dont like it but really they love it
            From past experience, I would say this line needs some serious rethinking.

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah View Post
              From past experience, I would say this line needs some serious rethinking.
              nah trust me they love it - they hide the love behind a mask of screaming and struggling but i know deep down they love it

Comment

nah trust me they love it - they hide the love behind a mask of screaming and struggling but i know deep down they love it
                Brother , if they scream and cry ....then i second what sis *sarah said ...they DO NOT LIKE IT ...poor kids :(
                Jannah is my aim

Comment

Originally posted by ~ Jumana ~ View Post
                  Brother , if they scream and cry ....then i second what sis *sarah said ...they DO NOT LIKE IT ...poor kids :(
                  but they look so cute when theyre kicking their legs trying to break free :inlove:

Comment

I know people who got charged for doing just that
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                      I know people who got charged for doing just that
                      charged as in charged legally in court or charged as in asking for money for handing out headlocks?

Comment

charged as in charged legally in court or charged as in asking for money for handing out headlocks?
                        legally
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          legally
                          mmm thats wierd

Comment

until one day they give you a back suplex and realise you're the only one that loved it!
                            Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                            Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
                              until one day they give you a back suplex and realise you're the only one that loved it!
                              the day that happens, im gonna change the way i show my affection - maybe get them in arm-bar

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X