No announcement yet.

moisturiser on face and wudu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you just had dust on your face I don't think you need more than wudhu. But if you had grease for example, like from a car, then I think you would have to wash it off. Idk. But regular foundation and other make up won't come off with just water.
    "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

Re: moisturiser on face and wudu

What about putting black seed oil on your face for the beard? Would I still have to wash that off with each wudu? It's sort of a pain in the butt to keep applying.
      Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

I have read that it depended on the sort of makeup you use... For example, BB Cream can be washed off quite easily after what I've heard...

Comment

Originally posted by islam lover View Post
          Salam alaikum.
          I wanted to ask about doing wudu when you have moisturiser or foundation on ur face. Do you have to remove it by using soap or does the water still reach the skin if you dont remove it. I always wash my face with soap first in order to do this but do i have to?
          Is wudu still valid if i just wash it with water as normal?
          Originally posted by Abla View Post
          I have read that it depended on the sort of makeup you use... For example, BB Cream can be washed off quite easily after what I've heard...
          But anyway, I was told that muslim women were not allowed to wear any makeup if it was intended to attract anyone's attention...
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...308962-Make-up

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X