replied
    Re: aisha & mohammad (swas)

http://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/docume...g=en&doc=13158

Leave a comment:

• AX1300
    replied

Originally posted by mudahedin View Post
    selam brothers and sisters, allot of people who ask me about Islam always come to the story of the marriage between aisha and mohammad (saws) when she was so young. I dont know really what to say any tips?
    Simple really. Muhammad (saws) and Abu Bakr (ra) were very close friends, Abu Bakr being the strongest supporter of Muhammad (saws), they went through thick and thin together. Aisha was the daughter of Abu Bakr, and he agreed for her to marry Muhammad (saws). Also we can see from the life of Aisha, the marriage was not an issue. She played a very important role in our history, and was very knowledgeable in the religion.

Its a simple case of connecting the dots.

It can sound odd to people now, even Muslims, simply because they do not appreciate the customs of the time, the culture etc. and they view things in the incorrect context, they will apply their own prejudices and misconceptions to the issue. These types of marriages were very common amongst different cultures, even European monarchs over centuries.

To use the marriage in an attempt to attack the character of the Prophet (saws) is simply laughable tbh. No credible historian would ever state such a thing.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:wswrwb:

Prophet Muhammad's (s) Marriage to Aisha (ra) - Yusuf Estes

Leave a comment:

• mudahedin
    started a topic aisha & mohammad (swas)

aisha & mohammad (swas)

selam brothers and sisters, allot of people who ask me about Islam always come to the story of the marriage between aisha and mohammad (saws) when she was so young. I dont know really what to say any tips?
Working...
X