Simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question

HI i am a afghan muslim born in aus and i have a few question i would like to ask
    these questions refer to very close friends of mine who follow a life of truth and honesty
    who are hard working people and who i pray for everyday
    simple question
    What are the fate of those soul that are born of Christian, Jewish or follow Buddhism believe
    with pure hard that follow there religion as we do
    that give to charity and live a straight path a non sinners life
    that obey there parents and elders
    and so on and so fort

although these souls are not Muslim
    do they receive the same treatment at the time of judgement as those sinner and criminal minded people that have chosen a life of sin? and why/why not

Re: Simple question

Whoever embraces a deen other than Islam, Allah (swt) will never accept it of them. Their inherent 'sin' is their kufr and adovcating of shirk which is the root of all evil even if they do not choose to practise evil and barbarism themselves. If they had enough of an idea of what Islam is and made an informed choice to embrace or hold on to another religion, then they have committed the worst of deeds as my understanding is that dying upon shirk/kufr is not a forgiveable offence.

The only exception to this rule might be that it's possible for some people to be raised with no knowledge of Islam at all and don't embrace it cos' they have no knowledge of what it is, but even then generally such people would not embrace another religion as they would realise the flaws of other belief systems and imo such people are rare maybe like those who live in remote places or don't have contact with Muslims or access to Islamic texts. InshAllah maybe Allah (swt) would forgive them but not those who have been informed of Islam because it's stated in the Quran that before people are punished in hellfire they are asked if a warner (such as the prophets) was sent to them to guide them and they say yes but they rejected the warner. Generally speaking what is more common among kufaar is for them to cling onto kufr and ignorance so as to not upset their families or communities or go against their upbringing even if they know what they were raised with was wrong.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Re: Simple question

I noticed you said, "live a straight path and a non sinners life."

Non sinners' life according to who?

A Christian most definitely believe that Jesus is the son of god and that's not sinning in Christianity. However, associating partners with God is the biggest sin in Islam. So, is this Christian living a non sinner's life?

As far as I know, Buddhism have nothing against homosexuality, so if a Buddhist engages in homosexual acts, then according to him, he's not sinning. But, in Islam, this is a major sin. So, again, is he really living a non sinner's life?

The point I'm trying to make is that since there's only one God, Allah, there can only be one guidance. Whatever Allah has said is permissible, it is permissible, and whatever He has said is forbidden, it's forbidden. There are not more than one god, or more than one guidance for mankind. How can there be multiple gods?

As for people who have not heard of Islam in this life, then their judgement will take place in the Hereafter, and their fate will be decided then. And, Allah is Most Just.

There's only one true religion in the sight of Allah, the One and Only God, and that religion is Islam.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and he will be one of the losers in the Hereafter. (Quran, 3:85).
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
      X