Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surfinjo
    replied
    AbuMubarak but shaml saying that he believes fgm is a cure for std's is enough to you to turn away from islam?

That is not the point I made at all.

shaml uk suggested: Indiginous Women in the west will require some female mutilation

This suggestion is disgusting, disgraceful and innacurate.

It is disgusting in its presumption.

It is disgraceful in its assertion that western women necessarily have lame sexual practices.

It is inaccurate in suggesting that it is medically indicated for the treatment of STDs.

You clearly have a general ambition to encourage people to embrace Islam. Then you suggest, among many other outragious proposals, that western women will have their genitals mutilated.

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    surf

are you going to tell me that the oneness of god, the authenticity of the quran, the daily prayers, the avoidance of evil and encouraging towards good, the acceptance of all of the prophets from adam to muhammad, the belief in a heaven and a hell do nothing for you

but shaml saying that he believes fgm is a cure for std's is enough to you to turn away from islam?

Leave a comment:

• surfinjo
    replied
    shaml-uk female genetil mutilation to a greater or lesser degree ( not children as some moron inferred) is carried out in surgical procedures in extream circumstances to treat incurable diseases

Utter rubbish.

There is no credable medical reason for removal of the prepuce of the genitals in females other than for cancerous tumours. And these are extremely rare.

The only justification for doing this to males is for phimosis, and that is very rare.

The practice of mutilating the gentials of children is widespread amoung Jews and Muslims.

You can try to sanitise this by calling it circumcision but it remains what it is.

Perverted unnecessary mutilation of children's genitals.

iam suggesting that women with vaginal diseases caused by lame sexual practices / promoicuity may need to have female mutilation done to them, i.e. surgury to get rid of disease.

Yet another reason to embrace Islam. How enlightening!

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    Originally posted by ponderingstar
    "FGM is not female circumcision, it is beyond that and hence it is VERY wrong and disgusting. it is a backward, uneducated practice and we must help people who practice it. ALso Female circumcison is NOT REQUIRED in Islam!!!"
    i thought thats what i was saying, but if you wish, i will concur with your statement

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    Originally posted by mariam
    I'd certainly appreciate a link from a reputable medical site reccomending "female genital mutilation" as a cure for STD's.

:)
    ill find one, soon, i aint done research on the internet on it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mary Carol
    replied
    Originally posted by shaml-uk
    female genetil mutilation to a greater or lesser degree ( not children as some moron inferred) is carried out in surgical procedures in extream circumstances to treat incurable diseases ( many stds are incurable :) ) , as well as cancerous tumours.

Its just the words "female mutilation " sound a bit dramatic, but its all good if its done for medical reasons. you get me? or do you prefer medieval herbal remedies and homoepathy...
    I'd certainly appreciate a link from a reputable medical site reccomending "female genital mutilation" as a cure for STD's.

:)

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    I have never heard of a medical intervention involving genital mutilation being suggested as a cure for a vaginal disease (with the possible exception of excising a cancer...which is not called genital mutilation).

Do you have any medical basis to suggest such a procedure?

ie. "female mutilation" as a cure for STD's
    female genetil mutilation to a greater or lesser degree ( not children as some moron inferred) is carried out in surgical procedures in extream circumstances to treat incurable diseases ( many stds are incurable :) ) , as well as cancerous tumours.

Its just the words "female mutilation " sound a bit dramatic, but its all good if its done for medical reasons. you get me? or do you prefer medieval herbal remedies and homoepathy...

Leave a comment:

• Mary Carol
    replied
    I have never heard of a medical intervention involving genital mutilation being suggested as a cure for a vaginal disease (with the possible exception of excising a cancer...which is not called genital mutilation).

Do you have any medical basis to suggest such a procedure?

ie. "female mutilation" as a cure for STD's

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    What are you suggesting?

That women who are victims of a disease need to have their genitals mutilated in order to be cured?
    iam suggesting that women with vaginal diseases caused by lame sexual practices / promoicuity may need to have female mutilation done to them, i.e. surgury to get rid of disease.

Leave a comment:

• surfinjo
    replied
    Miriam What are you suggesting? That women who are victims of a disease need to have their genitals mutilated in order to be cured?

No, what he's suggesting is that he likes the thought of attacking children's sex organs.

AbuMubarak just because muslim parents decide to circucize their daughters, does not mean, its genital mutilation

yes it certainly does. It also calls into question the moral capacity of these parents to even have children.

Since the sex organs are never going to be on show, what is the purpose of cutting bits off them in any case?

People who attack children's sex organs, or who support this disgusting custom are perverts.

Leave a comment:

• ponderingstar
    replied
    dear brothers'
    This topic needs to be broken down:

THERE IS NOTHING IN ISLAM THAT REQUIRES FEMALE CIRCUMCISION

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEMALE CIRCUMCISION AND FGM. (FGM includes the removal of the ****oris - Female circumcision removes the hood)

and finally my opinion: There MUST MUST MUST be male scholars condemning the practice of FGM. ALL logic dictates that it is Haram. IT IS MUTILATION. It is changing the anatomy of a woman. HOW CAN TATTOOS BE DECLARED HARAM AND NOT FGM!!!????!!!)

Please muslim brothers this is not an attack on Islam.

This is the case of silence being betrayal.

Why oh why can we not have men on this board just simply come on and state that FGM is a disgusting practice?!!! what is wrong with you people?!!! can't you just come on here and say at the very least: "FGM is not female circumcision, it is beyond that and hence it is VERY wrong and disgusting. it is a backward, uneducated practice and we must help people who practice it. ALso Female circumcison is NOT REQUIRED in Islam!!!"

WHY OH WHY must you almost defend the subject with your silence and your diversions?!!!!!

what is wrong with you????!!!

Please brothers don't leave your muslims women to fight this alone when you know your opinions are important!

Also female circumcision has nothing to do with the prevention of vaginal diseases. I am sorry to say you have been mislead if you have been told this.

PLEASE brothers i BEG you to make a stand for once on this topic insteda of turning a blind eye or discussing female or male circumcision. I can give you details of what is done to these womens genitals but the topic is not appropriate.

PLEASE BROTHERS, just say the right thing and stand for what is right. do not get defensive on unrelated issues. PLEASE!

Leave a comment:

• Mary Carol
    replied
    Originally posted by shaml-uk
    Indiginous Women in the west will require some female mutilation , since there has been a big rise in vaginal deiseases like chlymedia or somthing and other STDis, most of them are turning infertile anyway
    What are you suggesting?

That women who are victims of a disease need to have their genitals mutilated in order to be cured?

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    Indiginous Women in the west will require some female mutilation , since there has been a big rise in vaginal deiseases like chlymedia or somthing and other STDis, most of them are turning infertile anyway

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    why dont they call it male mutilation?

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    There is NO RECOMMENDATION in islam for female circumsition as far as i know. !!!

The practice of male circumsition was the sunnach of Abraham alayis saalaam , and is a sunnah practice for men in the shariah of The final prophet of Islam.
    Allah knows best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X