Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

    Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
    Ooookaaaaaaay time to abandon thread before we throw up ....
    What are you - five?

    Actually wouldn't be surprised. We do have some kids on this forum.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

    Comment


    • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

      Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      PPolygamy is banned in some Muslim countries. So is jihad talk. While alcohol is allowed. What is your point again?

      Learn your deen from a trustee scholar instead of using logics and trusting w.e WHO says. And obviously you haven't done enough research because that's not the only surgery women do in the west. As for WHO sorry to burst your bubble but never do I follow them blindly and nor do I personally like the idea of female circumcision but I Islam means submission and I try to not hate w.e Allah and His rasul revealed. That's all from me. You seem all over the place so I will save my time for important tasks. :wavey:
      My point is male circumcision is allowed and female circumcision isn't in these countries. :/
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

      Comment


      • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

        Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
        You cant say its tainting our deen.. Oh boy i think this discussion aint gonna stop. Im gonna go to sleep.
        If you are so headstrong in this matter than its upto you.

        its zzzz time , bb but your cake comment was hilarious, i laughed more than i should have.
        It's true. Women's genitals are not cakes. They don't need to be altered. People do literally cut them up like cakes when it comes to the extreme forms. They ruin these women's lives. :/
        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

        Comment


        • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

          Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
          My point is male circumcision is allowed and female circumcision isn't in these countries. :/
          Because one is fard and one is merely recommended. I also wouldn't base what's halal/haram according to Muslim countries as many don't actually implement Islam. Re your previous comment, I'm not here to change your mind, I'm just letting you know rejecting/hating parts of the deen is a slippery road, what you do now is up to you. And as long as I accept its sunnah and do not hate it or discouragediscourage others from it then whether I do it or have it done for mine is not an issue. Just like I accept polygamy but wouldn't do it. Being a sunnah means its not compulsory and we have free will, to do it, or not. I know I said I was leaving, but for real I am now :p haha.
          Gone with the wind.

          Comment


          • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

            Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
            Because one is fard and one is merely recommended. I also wouldn't base what's halal/haram according to Muslim countries as many don't actually implement Islam. Re your previous comment, I'm not here to change your mind, I'm just letting you know rejecting/hating parts of the deen is a slippery road, what you do now is up to you. And as long as I accept its sunnah and do not hate it or discouragediscourage others from it then whether I do it or have it done for mine is not an issue. Just like I accept polygamy but wouldn't do it. Being a sunnah means its not compulsory and we have free will, to do it, or not. I know I said I was leaving, but for real I am now :p haha.
            Fair point.

            Lol I honestly don't think it's part of the deen. I honestly don't think it's sunnah but have a good day. I think we've had enough debating for today.
            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

            Comment


            • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

              I will just leave these links here:

              http://islamqa.org/hanafi/muftisays/9360

              http://www.shafiifiqh.com/what-is-th...ion-for-women/

              Comment


              • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                Fair point.

                Lol I honestly don't think it's part of the deen. I honestly don't think it's sunnah but have a good day. I think we've had enough debating for today.
                are you basingi your "i dont think"s on quran and sunnah or just your own personal opinion (which is meaningless in this thread and in any islamic discussion)?
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية





                Comment


                • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                  Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  are you basingi your "i dont think"s on quran and sunnah or just your own personal opinion (which is meaningless in this thread and in any islamic discussion)?
                  There is nothing that says women should get circumcised in the qur'an which is the direct word of God. There happens to be something in a hadith which some scholars think is inauthentic and I agree because I know it's harmful and Allah wouldn't prescribe something that was harmful. Anyway leave me alone. My views are all there.

                  Walahi some of the people on here are sickening. Like you're so sickening that I think I might have to ignore your posts. Some views are just too much for me to handle. Good day. I know you're stuck in your ways so i'm not going to bother trying to change your mind. I will keep trying to stop FGM until the day I die /until the practice stops God Willing. I feel sorry for any daughters you have or might have. :(

                  Edit: I can't ignore your posts cos you're an MOD/Admin. :'(
                  Last edited by HopefulOne; 27-11-14, 04:46 PM.
                  [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

                  Comment


                  • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                    Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                    There is nothing that says women should get circumcised in the qur'an which is the direct word of God. There happens to be something in a hadith which some scholars think is inauthentic and I agree because I know it's harmful and Allah wouldn't prescribe something that was harmful. Anyway leave me alone. My views are all there.

                    Walahi some of the people on here are sickening. Like you're so sickening that I think I might have to ignore your posts. Some views are just too much for me to handle. Good day. I know you're stuck in your ways so i'm not going to bother trying to change your mind. I will keep trying to stop FGM until the day I die /until the practice stops God Willing. I feel sorry for any daughters you have or might have. :(

                    Edit: I can't ignore your posts cos you're an MOD/Admin. :'(
                    Please bring the evidence. There are Sahih hadeeth which says female circumcision is halal. But I know you will go ahead and say im using muh brain and im using muh WHO's words.
                    I dont care if its halal or not i only care about what i think is right or something like that.

                    Waiting for the scholars and how the hadeeth is weak. If you cant then admit it and stop saying its weak or fabricated based upon your own assumptions.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                      Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                      There is nothing that says women should get circumcised in the qur'an which is the direct word of God. There happens to be something in a hadith which some scholars think is inauthentic and I agree because I know it's harmful and Allah wouldn't prescribe something that was harmful. Anyway leave me alone. My views are all there.

                      Walahi some of the people on here are sickening. Like you're so sickening that I think I might have to ignore your posts. Some views are just too much for me to handle. Good day. I know you're stuck in your ways so i'm not going to bother trying to change your mind. I will keep trying to stop FGM until the day I die /until the practice stops God Willing. I feel sorry for any daughters you have or might have. :(

                      Edit: I can't ignore your posts cos you're an MOD/Admin. :'(
                      Sister you do realise there is a massive difference between FGM and female circumcision?

                      FGM is the haram one and the one depicted in the campaigns and media.

                      Female circumcision is the allowed one - called hoodectomy - which is legal in the UK and offered by cosmetic clinics. If a Muslim woman decides to follow the opinion it is sunnah or wajib and wants to get it done at a clinic then why stop her.

                      Comment


                      • Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                        I advise everyone to have a read of this:

                        http://seekersguidance.org/blog/2012/04/mutilating-facts-setting-the-record-straight-about-female-circumcision-genital-mutilation/
                        اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

                        Comment


                        • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                          Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                          Sister you do realise there is a massive difference between FGM and female circumcision?

                          FGM is the haram one and the one depicted in the campaigns and media.

                          Female circumcision is the allowed one - called hoodectomy - which is legal in the UK and offered by cosmetic clinics. If a Muslim woman decides to follow the opinion it is sunnah or wajib and wants to get it done at a clinic then why stop her.
                          That's the point, she does not.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                            Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                            Sister you do realise there is a massive difference between FGM and female circumcision?

                            FGM is the haram one and the one depicted in the campaigns and media.

                            Female circumcision is the allowed one - called hoodectomy - which is legal in the UK and offered by cosmetic clinics. If a Muslim woman decides to follow the opinion it is sunnah or wajib and wants to get it done at a clinic then why stop her.
                            FGM is the removing or altering of parts of the female genitalia for non-medical reasons. FGM/Female Genital Mutilation is also known as female circumcision, female genital cutting, cutting, and there are other words for example in Arabic and Somali e.g. Tahur (Arabic) and Halalayn (Somali). Hoodectomy is part of FGM. It is type 1 I think. You'll need to check up on that.

                            Cosmetic surgery exists but that's completely different and they don't remove the hood usually. Usually they make the female genitalia look better by making things shorter if they are too long for example. The most common surgery in the UK is labiaplasty which is the altering of the labia.

                            Labiaplasty is the most common type of female genital cosmetic surgery, in which the size of the labia minora is reduced.
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24942981

                            A Muslim woman can get whatever she wants done at the clinic. I don't know if you can get the hood removed. You probably can. However, you are forgetting it is not done to women. It is usually done to girls who have no say in the matter.

                            Also, the female genitalia is very different to the male genitalia. From what I know, the equivalent of the penis is the clitorus which is obviously a lot smaller. The clitoral hood has a purpose and that purpose is to protect the clitorus. The clitorus is very sensitive, like ridiculously sensitive (google is your friend), and I honestly don't know how a woman can be without the hood because of how sensitive it is but anywho. The whole female genitalia is made up of sensitive tissue which is very much needed.

                            Also, when women pierce their genitals, they pierce the hood. I think this is because they can't pierce the actual clitorus. I don't know how this is relevant. But, i'd thought i'd add it. Anyway read above for more of my views on this topic otherwise i'll just be repeating myself.
                            Last edited by HopefulOne; 27-11-14, 06:35 PM.
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

                            Comment


                            • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                              Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              That's the point, she does not.
                              Female genital mutilation (sometimes referred to as female circumcision) refers to procedures that intentionally alter or cause injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons. The practice is illegal in the UK.

                              http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/female-...roduction.aspx
                              *sighs*
                              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

                              Comment


                              • Re: Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

                                Originally posted by The Awakening View Post
                                I advise everyone to have a read of this:

                                http://seekersguidance.org/blog/2012...al-mutilation/

                                http://www.iccservices.org.uk/news_a...mutilation.htm

                                I encourage everyone to read the above. I don't know what seekers guidance. com is but The Islamic Cultural Centre is one of the biggest and well known mosques in the UK.


                                I know where i'd rather get my information from. Walahi this whole FGM business is making me want to reject hadith altogether but then I think that's a serious sin? :/

                                Also, female circumcision, FGM, Gudniin whatever you want to call it is illegal in all western countries. There are either specific laws like the Female Genital Mutilation Act in the UK or you can get done under another law e.g. GBH (guessing) or something in other countries. I don't know. I do not want any of you lovely people to get into trouble with the law. Not. I couldn't care less about you guys. Leave girl's genitals alone.

                                Btw, islamically, I think we are supposed to follow the law of the land sooo...

                                Finally, even pricking the magnificent clitorus is FGM and you lot are talking about removing the hood. :O

                                Long live the clitorus and clitoral hood. Allahu Akbar!!!!

                                If only the police were reading this, sadly no one cares about brown and black genitals. :'(
                                Last edited by HopefulOne; 27-11-14, 06:51 PM.
                                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X