• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female genital mutilation-Haram Female circumcision-Halal

SOURCE
    for the copy and paste above!

Comment

so its allowed in Islam but its actually harmful?

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        so its allowed in Islam but its actually harmful?
        Brother there is a difference between FMG and Sunnah female circumcision.

In Sunnah Circumcision only a little bit of skin is taken out and therefore there is no health effects, whilst FMG is haraam and dangerous for the female.

Comment

• Comment

Its very sad that this is still a practice in many third world countries, and even though i do not condone this practice, but most of the people performing the circumcision / mutilation are not medically certified, many girls are completely disfigured and sewed up so tight that they can not urinate or menstruate properly which causes infection and often death. and that is not mentioning any of the psychological effects on the girls.

I would like to add that this is not a religious practice, hence it only being practiced in african and arab countries, there are millions of muslims in asian and south east asian countries where this habit is not popular or known at all.

this is a tradition not a religious obligation, a tradition made up by men to control women and their sexuality, these ignorant men might have been under the impression that if girls are not circumcised they will turn to promiscuous women, I dont know about you but from what i see those women have a name, and its not because they have not been mutilated its because they are insecure and desperate.

its an unnatural practice that should be demolished. a girl like that can never enjoy her body or her sexuality that Allah granted her. Allah gave us our bodies to enjoy and gave us husbands and wives to enjoy sex with them, and woman who has been mutilated will not be able to enjoy sex, thus it becomes painful and an act that she will avoid at all costs, and a husband who is frustrated and might be steered to the haram.

Comment

the reason why this thread is so long is because it contains information that refutes the common (its all the same thing) mantra we keep hearing

yet folks feel the need to repeat the same nonsense, instead of taking the time to read the thread and see their viewpoint has been brought up and already refuted

if you want to hear yourself talk, go in the bathroom, but dont post in a thread that your words have already been said
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 05-12-17, 08:16 PM.
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 05-12-17, 08:17 PM.
                  How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                    U need to chill out a bit .each time i read u ,ur words seem angry
                    Is it ur nature? Please it's just a discussion

May Allah bless u and all Muslims
                    He has a point though. He's probably mad because people are so lazy that they wont even read all the posts
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 05-12-17, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Frankly not first time i come cross his mad words .most of time his posts make sense to be honest
                        But why this angry tone ,mostly,there?
                        Allahuallam Alam. Perhaps Aki did not mean to sound mean. Brother AbuMubarak is nice to very one when he can be.
                        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

U need to chill out a bit .each time i read u ,ur words seem angry
                          Is it ur nature? Please it's just a discussion

May Allah bless u and all Muslims
                          if this is a discussion, then pay attention to whats been said and dont rehash the same tired false arguments
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

12 whole pages?

In the Uk we have that problem ultimately nothing can be done without the premission of the mother.

You can get court orders, barring orders.

warning letters.

Non molestation orders.

orders galore, just dont let it happen this is not from Islam!

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                              as i said at the end, a hoodectomy is islamic circumcision, and it is a perfectly legal practice in the uk as is male circumcision. so there is no issue.
                              Hoodectomy is a Islamic circumcision?

Comment

Originally posted by Safaa
                                I agree, These procedures are not Islamic.

and you CANNOT compare the so called ( Sunnah) genital mutilations to a clitoral unhooding.

No, they are not the same.

The lowest type of fgm is type 1

Classed as Sunnah!

Which basically is.

The unhooding of the clit, which would be find if it did not include partial removal of the actual clit nodes (Clitoridectomy) which are the sensitive parts!

and then to sew inner labia minora.

That is the sunnah circumsion for yah.

Cannot be compared to a hoodectomy!

It angers me no end that ppl dare compare the two.

tsk!
                                Sister please read my post 449 it explains it better.

Hoodectomy is Sunnah circumcision. Genital Mutilation where the clitoris is taken out is haraam and it is not from Islam.

I think your getting confused as clitoral unhooding is the Sunnah way...

Chill out the way they do it in Somalia and Sudan is the haraam way NOT the Sunnah way so don't call it that.

Comment

Working...
                                X