Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

Originally posted by blackarmour View Post
    I think the world knows pretty well who those women are running wild with horniness. With legs spreading wider than the distance between continents.

Not a difficult guess at all.
    IT is NOT the intent of the female circumstance to calm "horniness" so please, stop making disgusting statements wild with generalizations.
    Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
    Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
      IT is NOT the intent of the female circumstance to calm "horniness" so please, stop making disgusting statements wild with generalizations.
      I was referring to shameless women, women who express their horniness openly in public without any shame. I'm sure you know there's plenty.

I'm not having a go at the female. I very much have females related to me & have great respect for those who respect themselves.

It was a comment aimed at Jessica who thinks FGM in Islam is done to stop women from being horny. Her account has been disabled, so I can't quote exactly what she wrote but it was along those lines.

So no, I'm not exactly telling nobody not to be horny.

You just don't express it infront of the whole world as you'll find many humans doing.
      "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by blackarmour View Post
        I was referring to shameless women, women who express their horniness openly in public without any shame. I'm sure you know there's plenty.

I'm not having a go at the female. I very much have females related to me & have great respect for those who respect themselves.

It was a comment aimed at Jessica who thinks FGM in Islam is done to stop women from being horny. Her account has been disabled, so I can't quote exactly what she wrote but it was along those lines.

So no, I'm not exactly telling nobody not to be horny.

You just don't express it infront of the whole world as you'll find many humans doing.
        Ok, I just didn't see the connection with sunnah circumcision and how it quells "horniness." Yeah, there are shameless women here but I guess the "visual" you described was disturbing.
        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
          why do you say that? You talk like this is a sin to be a victim of FGM, are you serious? If anything, if you happen to marry such a woman then you should be helping her and directing her to doctors who will repair the damage done.
          I am? Okay... I don't feel like fixing mistakes of a degenerate culture. I guess they have some scholars in Egypt and it's their job to educate people. I just want to stay away from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen View Post
            I am? Okay... I don't feel like fixing mistakes of a degenerate culture. I guess they have some scholars in Egypt and it's their job to educate people. I just want to stay away from it.
            Yes but in which way do you feel you would be "fixing mistakes"?

If the scholars did their job there wouldn't be so much jahil going on for sure, that I agree, but it is also your job to help and speak out against it.
            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
              Ok, I just didn't see the connection with sunnah circumcision and how it quells "horniness." Yeah, there are shameless women here but I guess the "visual" you described was disturbing.
              Jessica saw the connection, not me, which is why my comment was aimed at her.

You have shameless women in many parts of the world, some more than others. I didn't exactly point here or there.

Surely those people without shame doing what they are need to be told off more than me. I very much am disgusted by their behavior and so I will write what I feel like about them.

Sorry if the comment came about a little disturbing but disturbing is what those people are, hence the comment.
              "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

Comment

eee please don't talk about it, tht sounds so painful!

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  Once again, another practice formed to control womens behaviour and to protect a mans/family honour
                  just as muta marriages (diff threads) are formed to give a man priviledgees whilst seemingly protecting the honour of a woman by leading her to believe that she is in a halal relationship.

I'm getting sick and tired of the way that our beautiful religion is hijaced by stupid men who only desire control and power. .........
                  SO TRUE, you said it perfectly. I am fed up with women in Islam not being held to the high level where they deserve to be. They are always used and there are always excuses for every ignorant act done by men. Astaghfirullah, it has to stop!
                  Last edited by beautyofitaly; 13-03-13, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Re: Female genital mutilation-Haram Female circumcision-Halal

FGM is a pretty horrible crime, and even ''circumcision'' on a female down there seems very unnecessary and an unsettling thought to me. Girls aren't like boys and don't need any kind of circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel View Post
                      eee please don't talk about it, tht sounds so painful!
                      Spare a thought for those who have actually gone through it.
                      You know you're growing old when the candles cost more than the cake

Comment

I come from Somalia, and its widely practiced. The percentage of Somali girls who got the FGM done on them was 98%. Thats a very high percentage. Most times this procedure is done with out the care of medically trained people, due to poverty and lack of medical facilities. The use of anesthesia is rare. The girl is held down by older women to prevent the girl from moving around. The instruments used will vary and could include any of the following items; broken glass, a tin lid, razor blades, knives, scissors or any other sharp object. These items usually are not sterilized before or after usage. Once the genital area for removal is gone, the child is stitched up and her legs are bound for up to 40 days.

This procedure can cause various side effects on the girls which can include death. Some of the results of this procedure are serious infections, HIV, abscesses and small benign tumors, hemorrhages, shock, clitoral cysts. The long term effects may also include kidney stones, sterility, sexual dysfunction, depression, various urinary tract infections, various gynecological and obstetric problems. In order to have sexual intercourse the women have to be opened up in some fashion and in some cases cutting is necessary. After child birth some women are re-infibulated to make them (tight) for their husbands. I was born and raised in Somalia for the first 6 years of my life and to this day i can remember everything, being held down, being bound up, and having a really hard time peeing. It sicked me to death when i found out the "actual" purpose of this whole thing. And when i confronted my mom she apologized sincerely, saying she didn't know any better and it was widely practiced then. FGM goes into 4 categories, and each one gets worse as it goes on.

Comment

• My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                          Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Hello Dear

just because muslim parents decide to circucize their daughters, does not mean, its genital mutilation

genital mutilation is genital mutilation

vaginal circumcision is vaginal circumscison

Thanks!
                            Quran Learning for Kids
                            Last edited by alikhan0; 27-06-13, 06:25 AM.
                            [URL="http://www.schoolquran.com/Quran-Learning-For-Kids.php"]Quran Learning For Kids[/URL]

Comment

Female circumcision is not an obligation nor sunna .
                              Last edited by mertaw; 22-05-13, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                                why dont they call it male mutilation?
                                because you will still have ful feeling of your penis....

female mutilation-our body is not built like a penis... theres no extra layers of skin on the citorus.. its gone.. its gone.. so thats the same as chopping your penis off... you like that ? its a play on words so obviously some will get confused.. Especially a man
                                Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

Working...
                                X