No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    You're awful

By the way why my sticky has been move here? I see the point (or not) but the adress is now not available at all and nothing says in the title that there are adresses to make the chirurgical operation to repare the female organ. It's all mixed up, you have to like to page 9. My point was to put it in evidence
    they are a pest to humanity and harbour many a disease.

Comment

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

Because there some benefit to males unlike females there is none .Just lot of medical complications afterward

Comment

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

ok I am a male I know it disgusting it should be a crime ,it not the same as male circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
          FGM is forbidden in islam.

islamic female circumcision is not illegal in the uk, there are many clinics in the uk that do the procedure, and the medical term used today is hoodectomy
          Originally posted by hnc8118 View Post
          Because there some benefit to males unlike females there is none .Just lot of medical complications afterward
          ok I am a male I know it disgusting it should be a crime ,it not the same as male circumcision.
          there is nothing wrong with islamic circumcision, it is not the same as female genital mutilation.
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

like sisters Asiya said FGM is not the same as Islamic circumcision for Women,

Hoodectomy is medically approved.
            Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 05-06-12, 07:18 PM.
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

I am not sure if it is ignorance or purposeful deception to constantly equate the two
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                I am not sure if it is ignorance or purposeful deception to constantly equate the two
                Both. Purposeful deception by the missionaries and NGOs who use misinformation about circumcision to misguide people from Islam and ignorance of those who believe and follow them.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

So many comments here. I don't know if someone else has already said this, but I think society as a whole, Muslim societies in particular, has to stop viewing female sexuality as something bad. Even if you look at western society, female sexuality seems to be applauded, but that isn't the case. Women are displayed for the benefit of men and THEIR sexuality. The woman is just being used. Women don't walk around with their bodies out bc it brings them some type of sexual pleasure or power. They do it bc they've been convinced that their job is to be eye candy for men and that their value is completely dependent on their ability to do just that. I've talked to women who have had FGM and they say their families do it to protect them. To prevent them from bringing the family dishonor/being promiscuous. This completely ignores the fact that men, too, are involved in promiscuous behavior. It also ignores the fact that the woman's lawful sexual relations can be greatly strained/painful because of this procedure. I just wish the world, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, would accept that sex (within the confines of marriage) is wonderful and to be enjoyed by BOTH parties. (There are ahadiths on that topic.) There is no shame in women being sexual beings. In fact, mankind depends on it:)
                  [FONT=Century Gothic][I][SIZE=4][URL="http://nadirahangail.com/books/wwlaw/"][COLOR=#ff0000]Malikah, Aliyah, Mariam and Jaime would love to meet you! You'll never guess what they learned along the way...[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][/I][CENTER]:love:[/CENTER][/FONT]

Comment

• FGM - BBC Newsnight lifts the lid

Tonight the BBC lifts the lid on the non-Islamic practice of FGM, prevalent in the Somali community in UK.

No hiding from it. It's widespread pre-Islamic & non-Islamic.

Have a look at the BBC's stuff on this.

The London looks as if it's become the "cutting capital of Europe".

It has no place Islam and must stop.

Look at the stuff from the respectable young women in Bristol who want it stopped.

Comment

• Re: FGM - BBC Newsnight lifts the lid

genital mutilation yes it is wrong and unislamic but there are evidences of female circumsision in hadiths from ayeesha i believe.
                      ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Comment

FGM is an unislamic practice.

It offers no benefit to any woman.

FGM is no where near the same as male circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
                          FGM is an unislamic practice.

It offers no benefit to any woman.

FGM is no where near the same as male circumcision.
                          Well if that is your view then make sure you don't circumcise your daughter, but don't tell others how they should raise their own children.

Circumcision of the female consists of the removal of a part of the clitoris, which is situated above the opening of the urethra. The Sunnah is not to remove all of it, but only a part. (al-Mawsu‘ah al-Fiqhiyyah 19/28)

in the hadith narrated by Umm ‘Atiyah, may Allah be pleased with her, according to which a woman used to perform circumcisions in Madinah. The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Him) told her: "Do not abuse (i.e. do not go to extremes in circumcising); that is better for the woman and more liked by her husband." (Reported by Abu Dawud in al-Sunan, Kitab al-Adab; Hpwever, some scholars state that this hadith is weak.

Comment

There is absolutely NO BENEFIT to it. FGM is abhorrant and is harmful to the one it's done to.

'Accept no harm and do no harm to another.'

Thankfully it has no place in Islam. Al-Azhar gave a fatwa regarding this too.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave View Post
                              There is absolutely NO BENEFIT to it. FGM is abhorrant and is harmful to the one it's done to.

'Accept no harm and do no harm to another.'

Thankfully it has no place in Islam. Al-Azhar gave a fatwa regarding this too.
                              Actually it has a place in Islam as it is part of the sunnah, understand this before replying to my comment. Previous brothers have already provided proof and references from reputable sources please go back a few pages back read these and then come back and wage a crusade on the sunnah.

Comment

are you reading what he's saying^ he clearly said FGM, not circumcision. it is abhorrent and has no place in our deen, any sort of mutilation period!
                                Fall down 7 times, stand up 8 :up: :boom: :bang:

Comment

Working...
                                X