Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

    Originally posted by Paradise-seeker View Post
    Am still confused to why people do it? I know its not from Islam!! My cousin had it done the ignorant way, How is the Sunnah way Done? I know people do the sunnah way but am still confused with that! I heard they cut just a lil bit, and another time I heard to just make it bleed! *confused*
    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/45528

    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/9412
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

    "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

    Comment


    • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

      JazakaAllah khair I actually read benefits of female circumcision several time! What am confused about is how is done!Thanks anyways.

      Comment


      • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

        Originally posted by Paradise-seeker View Post
        JazakaAllah khair I actually read benefits of female circumcision several time! What am confused about is how is done!Thanks anyways.
        look up hoodectomy in a medical dictionary, thats what islamic circumcision is called today.
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

        The Prophet :saw: said:

        "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

        muslim

        Narrated 'Abdullah:

        The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


        "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

        By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

        [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

        Comment


        • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

          Originally posted by Paradise-seeker View Post
          JazakaAllah khair I actually read benefits of female circumcision several time! What am confused about is how is done!Thanks anyways.
          It's in the link, as well.

          Ibn al-Sabbaagh said in al-Shaamil: What is obligatory in the case of a man is to cut the skin on the tip of the penis until the entire glans becomes visible. In the case of a woman, it means cutting the skin that looks like the comb of a rooster at the top of the vagina, between the two labia; if it is cut the base of it should be left like a date pit.
          The point is that in the case of males, all the skin covering the tip of the penis should be cut, but in the case of females only a part of the skin that is like a rooster’s comb at the top of the vagina should be cut.
          Praise be to Allaah. Yes, they should be circumcised, i.e., the top of the piece of skin that looks like a rooster’s comb should be cut. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said to the woman who did circumcisions: “Leave something sticking out and do not go to extremes in cutting. That makes her face look brighter and is more pleasing to her husband.” That is because the purpose of circumcising a man is to make him clean from the impurity that may collect beneath the foreskin. But the purpose of circumcising women is to regulate their desire, because if a woman is not circumcised her desire will be strong.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

          "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

          Comment


          • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

            Originally posted by Massilia View Post
            Inchallah can it be made a sticky?

            After a sister posted about what she has suffered, I consider that other victims should be aware that the damage can be repaired for free, and if another sister has been also attacked because it is an attack, they can directly click here without asking if they are too shy. It repairable whether the woman had her genitals sewn up or severed.


            In France, a doctor Pierre Folds found a way to repair even if the clitoris has been cut off. The technique consists in lengthening the muscles which is inside the body.

            Clinique Louis XIV
            4, Place Louis XIV
            78100 Saint Germain-en-Laye
            Tl. : (33)01 39 10 26 26

            In the United States, there is this organisation http://www.clitoraid.org/ who also helps. They can be contacted here : http://www.clitoraid.org/contact
            You sure you want to link to the Clitoraid movement? It is an organisation which advocates Free Love and is run by the fasiq Realian Movement. I'm sure there are better, more credible organisations who can aid people. For example, the NHS of Britain offers these services for free:

            LONDON, March 16 (UPI) -- Britain's National Health Service says it is offering reverse female circumcision services for women mutilated by circumcision procedures.

            The Times of London reported Monday that NHS officials will advertise the free medical procedures next month to enable women whose genitals were mutilated by circumcision procedures to receive medical attention. - http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/03/...8321237222050/
            The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
            Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
            http://www.islamic-awareness.org
            http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
            Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

            Comment


            • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

              Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
              You sure you want to link to the Clitoraid movement? It is an organisation which advocates Free Love and is run by the fasiq Realian Movement. I'm sure there are better, more credible organisations who can aid people. For example, the NHS of Britain offers these services for free:
              I didn't know that, jzakallah khair for the information.

              Yes, NHS is better indeed. Where can I find the adress i need to post it then.
              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

              Comment


              • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                I appreciate that this is a "sticky" but it may be worth warning any advocates of any form of FGM that the penalty in the UK, upon conviction, is up to 14 YEARS in JAIL.

                Without arguing the rights & wrongs or how much or how little is cut, IT IS STILL UP TO 14 YEARS.

                The UK police have been activated and are under pressure both political and public, to start putting people in the slammer.

                Remember, it's an absolute offence, like drink-driving, there isn't any mitigating defence such as "that it's in our tradition".

                I say "tradition" since this pre-dates Islam, Christianity and even Judaism. It's pagan.

                Comment


                • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                  Originally posted by Britishman View Post
                  I appreciate that this is a "sticky" but it may be worth warning any advocates of any form of FGM that the penalty in the UK, upon conviction, is up to 14 YEARS in JAIL.

                  Without arguing the rights & wrongs or how much or how little is cut, IT IS STILL UP TO 14 YEARS.

                  The UK police have been activated and are under pressure both political and public, to start putting people in the slammer.

                  Remember, it's an absolute offence, like drink-driving, there isn't any mitigating defence such as "that it's in our tradition".

                  I say "tradition" since this pre-dates Islam, Christianity and even Judaism. It's pagan.
                  FGM is forbidden in islam.


                  islamic female circumcision is not illegal in the uk, there are many clinics in the uk that do the procedure, and the medical term used today is hoodectomy.
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                  The Prophet :saw: said:

                  "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                  muslim

                  Narrated 'Abdullah:

                  The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                  "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                  By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                  [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                  Comment


                  • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                    Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                    FGM is forbidden in islam.


                    islamic female circumcision is not illegal in the uk, there are many clinics in the uk that do the procedure, and the medical term used today is hoodectomy.
                    I'd like to see this distinction tested in a UK Court.

                    ALL FGM is a pre-Islamic barbarity and worthy of very severe Police/Court attention (at least in UK).

                    PLEASE REMEMBER ANY FORM OF FGM iS ABSOLUTELY ILLEGAL IN UK WITH NO DEFENCE OF RELIGION OR CULTURE!

                    I look forward to a full sentence of 14 years being hit onto a wicked non-Islamic pagan wretch who does this
                    If a registered doctor or other medical professional, striking off and disgrace.

                    Call it it Hood-Whatever, (a made-up definition to excuse an unnecessary mutilation). Why carve innocent young girls with this pagan pre_Islamic practice,
                    It's origins are in pagan Africa and have absolutely no part in today's Islam.
                    Is anyone surprised that the majority of these horrid mutilations are within the the Somali community in UK?

                    Comment


                    • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                      Originally posted by Britishman View Post
                      I'd like to see this distinction tested in a UK Court.

                      ALL FGM is a pre-Islamic barbarity and worthy of very severe Police/Court attention (at least in UK).

                      PLEASE REMEMBER ANY FORM OF FGM iS ABSOLUTELY ILLEGAL IN UK WITH NO DEFENCE OF RELIGION OR CULTURE!

                      I look forward to a full sentence of 14 years being hit onto a wicked non-Islamic pagan wretch who does this
                      If a registered doctor or other medical professional, striking off and disgrace.

                      Call it it Hood-Whatever, (a made-up definition to excuse an unnecessary mutilation). Why carve innocent young girls with this pagan pre_Islamic practice,
                      It's origins are in pagan Africa and have absolutely no part in today's Islam.
                      Is anyone surprised that the majority of these horrid mutilations are within the the Somali community in UK?
                      FGM is not the same as female circumcision. You can get a hoodectomy and even labiaplasty as by cosmetic surgeons in the UK. You can even get it on the NHS if it is medically required. And no those are not made up terms, but actual medical terms for procedures that exist. Your ignorance on the matter can be very easily rectified by a simple use of google's search engine.

                      Anyone can do whatever the heck they want with their body. What they CANNOT do, is get it done to people aka young girls without their consent. It's a choice that ought to make when they're off age and get it done then privately if they so wish.

                      Meaning? It's illegal to get it done on a minor and without medical reason for it. It's not illegal to get it done on yourself or at the advice of your/the minor's doctor.

                      It's really that simple. But lets not let facts get in the way of good ol' fashioned redundant rant. So carry on.
                      Last edited by mizfissy815; 26-04-12, 12:54 AM.
                      "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

                      Comment


                      • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                        Originally posted by Britishman View Post
                        I appreciate that this is a "sticky" but it may be worth warning any advocates of any form of FGM that the penalty in the UK, upon conviction, is up to 14 YEARS in JAIL.

                        Without arguing the rights & wrongs or how much or how little is cut, IT IS STILL UP TO 14 YEARS.

                        The UK police have been activated and are under pressure both political and public, to start putting people in the slammer.

                        Remember, it's an absolute offence, like drink-driving, there isn't any mitigating defence such as "that it's in our tradition".

                        I say "tradition" since this pre-dates Islam, Christianity and even Judaism. It's pagan.
                        thank you but this sticky is not made to warn people, it is for the sisters who have already suffered from this so that their organ can be repaired. So you may discuss this elsewhere and stop messing my sticky thanks.

                        If some posters know places where this can be repaired then kindly post it here.

                        If it is to discuss make your own thread. Sister Asiya already explained the difference so please stop being deaf and blind.
                        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

                        Comment


                        • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                          when you use a shotgun to kill a fly in your house, you will do more damage than just killing the fly
                          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية





                          Comment


                          • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                            Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                            when you use a shotgun to kill a fly in your house, you will do more damage than just killing the fly
                            I dont kill flies it's mean.
                            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

                            Comment


                            • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                              I like killing flies.

                              My kill count is well over 100.

                              Comment


                              • Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

                                Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                                I like killing flies.

                                My kill count is well over 100.
                                You're awful

                                By the way why my sticky has been moved here? I see the point (or not) but the adress is now not available at all and nothing says in the title that there are adresses to make the chirurgical operation to repare the female organ. It's all mixed up, you have to like to page 9. My point was to put it in evidence
                                Last edited by Massilia; 14-05-12, 11:37 AM.
                                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X