Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Female circumcision : (

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Brother, are you arguing with the words of Messenger of Allah :saw:?

And, like I said before FGM doesn't equal female circumcision.
    He isn't a Muslim, so naturally he won't agree with what the Prophet said.

Comment

I think your answer says it all:

There is no reason for this wickedness, no benefit to our sisters, no logical reason.
      It's just a pre-Islamic primitive, cultural and barbaric process intended to suppress women that got swept into Islam.

Are there any Sisters out there who think this wicked practice of mutilation is acceptable?

(Be careful when you answer, it is utterly against the civil law in almost all countries, so in the unlikely event of your enthusiasm, it may be unwise to say so too enthuistically. It may not be a good idea to say that I'd like some old woman take a razor blade ............ see the BBC Newsnight)

Comment

Originally posted by Britishman View Post
        I think your answer says it all:

There is no reason for this wickedness, no benefit to our sisters, no logical reason.
        It's just a pre-Islamic primitive, cultural and barbaric process intended to suppress women that got swept into Islam.

Are there any Sisters out there who think this wicked practice of mutilation is acceptable?

(Be careful when you answer, it is utterly against the civil law in almost all countries, so in the unlikely event of your enthusiasm, it may be unwise to say so too enthuistically. It may not be a good idea to say that I'd like some old woman take a razor blade ............ see the BBC Newsnight)
        Sorry we don't follow man made laws...

Comment

The groin is one area a lot of women are unaware can be effectively treated with surgery. Childbirth can, in particular, change the shape and tone of vaginal tissue which sometimes results in embarrassment and occasionally loss of sexual satisfaction. Surgery can be carried out on a number of areas and recovery times are generally very quick.
          Labial reduction (labiaplasty)

Female genitalia are usually more or less hidden, but larger than average labia minora or ‘inner lips’ may protrude well beyond the ‘outer lips’ of the vagina. The most common reason that women generally request this procedure is because the labia are perceived to be too large and aesthetically un-pleasing as well as the fact that they can cause discomfort with rubbing on tight clothing, and cause friction during sport such as cycling or even during sex. Women with exceptionally long or unequal lengths of the inner lips (labia minora) can have them reshaped under local anaesthetic.

http://www.courthouseclinics.com/women/surgical/body/female-genital-surgery

__________________________________________________ ___

Inner labia surgery

Labiaplasty is still often seen as a taboo. However, many women are inconvenienced by their inner labia or labia minora that are comparatively too big. They experience discomfort when practising sports, wearing tight-fitting clothes, having intercourse or they find it aesthetically inconvenient. A labiaplasty can be the solution for both aesthetic and physical discomfort.

Inner labia surgery: the procedure

The female genital organ has two pairs of labia: the outer, hairy labia and the inner labia or labia minora, covered with mucosa. The inner labia can be corrected by means of a little complex procedure, the so-called labiaplasty.

You can take part in deciding the size of your new inner labia, provided that the biological function of the labia is preserved.
          This procedure usually takes place under local anaesthesia. The plastic surgeon removes the excess tissue and stitches the cut with soluble thread. The scar will be supple thanks to the ‘zigzag’ suture technique, unlike the straight-lined scar that contracts during the healing process.

Labiaplasty takes about an hour and you can go home immediately after the procedure.

http://www.clinicbeaucare.co.uk/women-cosmetic-surgery/surgeries/inner-labia.html

Comment

Just look at the BBC Programme it will make you weep

It ain't Islam it's money in primitive communities both Xtian & Islamic.
            Not surprising that both communities go for it since it ain't Islam
            No benefits just harm and nonsense.

Imams appear to be saying that it isn't Sharia.
            There is even a fatwa against it.
            Get real

Comment

Get real
              Did you read the post or not? I agree that obviously what's on the paper is not what is going on in these jahil families but even I make the difference.
              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Oh...
                I forgot to mention:
                There is a tradition of modifying the genitalia of women.
                It appears that in some Islamic countries, I suspect the richer oil states, modification is popular.

Again, decently prevents details but popular routines include tightening & re-in statement.

OK for the very rich & decadent but what about the continuing wickedness.

Sisters .... where are your responses. At least in UK you are our equals (and often our betters )

Comment

i think ppl may try to justify it, but when it comes down to your own daughter? i think most would never. I know that I will never.
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Sisters .... where are your responses. At least in UK you are our equals (and often our betters )
                    loooool

Comment

Isn't there already a sticky thread dealing with this topic?
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Britishman, did you take a look at the link on the 2nd post? It points out some benefits for it, if done correctly according to the Sunnah.

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post
                        He isn't a Muslim, so naturally he won't agree with what the Prophet said.
                        Oh, I see.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Fine if an adult woman approaches a responsible medic with an established problem - get it fixed.

BUT we are talking about taking blunt razor blades to 10 year old children in UN-hygenic premises by harridans.

Please don't dignify this wickedness with pseudo-medical twaddle,

Comment

fgm is illegal, female circumcision as described in the hadith is the cosmetic procedure known as clitoral hoodectomy and it helps rather then hinders the woman.

Get real

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                            (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

well you are talking about that, that is fgm, it is wrong.

others are explaining that female circumcision is not the same as fgm and doesnt happen that way.
                              Fine if an adult woman approaches a responsible medic with an established problem - get it fixed.

BUT we are talking about taking blunt razor blades to 10 year old children in UN-hygenic premises by harridans.

Please don't dignify this wickedness with pseudo-medical twaddle,

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

This is just so much male posturing and twaddle. Justified by ancient texts incorporated into into Islam since that's what they did then.

Why would the Almighty want little girls damaged wit blunt razor blades?

Out there, there must be decent observant sisters who have opinions.
                                This site is a reasonable place for Sisters to have a opinions.

I don't want my daughters mutilated so that their intimate relationships with their husbands are severely degraded. Good relations withn their lawful husbands are their rights. So, Sisters what do you want?

Blunt razor blades for you and your daughters or respectful equality?

Comment

Working...
                                X