No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

Inchallah can it be made a sticky?

After a sister posted about what she has suffered, I consider that other victims should be aware that the damage can be repaired for free, and if another sister has been also attacked because it is an attack, they can directly click here without asking if they are too shy. It repairable whether the woman had her genitals sewn up or severed.

In France, a doctor Pierre Foldès found a way to repair even if the clitoris has been cut off. The technique consists in lengthening the muscles which is inside the body.

Clinique Louis XIV
    4, Place Louis XIV
    78100 Saint Germain-en-Laye
    Tél. : (33)01 39 10 26 26
    Last edited by Massilia; 18-04-12, 08:13 AM.
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

• Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

:jkk: amin, sister make a thread in helpdesk or PM one of the mods and they can make it a sticky insha Allah. Allah ta ala protect our sisters from such evils amin.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

• Re: FGM : There is a solution. Can it be made a sticky?

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
        :jkk: amin, sister make a thread in helpdesk or PM one of the mods and they can make it a sticky insha Allah. Allah ta ala protect our sisters from such evils amin.

:jkk: sister, also if others know of some organisation that im not aware they're invited in posting them. I only found these two ones. It is important that these women know they don't have to live with that.
        My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
        Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

• Female circumcision : (

I remember watching a documentry about this many years ago but it was based in a different African country. Didn't know it was rife in Egypt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/9696353.stm
          [CENTER]*** :D ***[/CENTER]
          [CENTER]"No tiredness, illness, difficulty, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts a Muslim, even to a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping away his errors through it." [Recorded by Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with them)] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]so smile, it a sunnah[/CENTER]

Comment

• Re: Female circumcision : (

:salams

Female circumcision is not FGM. The article needs to get that correct.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              :salams

Female circumcision is not FGM. The article needs to get that correct.
              What's the difference
              [CENTER]"No tiredness, illness, difficulty, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts a Muslim, even to a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping away his errors through it." [Recorded by Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with them)] [/CENTER]

Comment

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/427

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/45528
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Personally i had never heard of such practice (female circumcision or FGM) until i watched a documentry on it. Thanks for the links

Comment

:insha: It's bit more clear now.

People automatically think FGM is the same as circumcision. Even though it's not obligatory for women, it's not circumcision is not FGM. FGM is not from Islam, as Rasulullah :saw: clearly prohibited going over the top.

Comment

A few observations:

1. FGM (or any variant of) is absolutely illegal in UK and I suspect in most of Europe, US and lots elsewhere. In UK it's participants may (should) be imprisoned!

2. FGM (or any variant of) is not really Islamic. It's origins pre-date Islam in the Pagan rituals of Egypt and other countries which had "civilisations" before Islam's revelations. So if you want to support it, you're in good company - it's what the pagan Pharaohs decreed.

It is mutilation with no spiritual authority.

It's just wickedness that is an attempt to suppress female appreciation of their lawful relationships within marriage.

I rarely get so absolute in my opinions but this one is not negotiable - it's very very wicked and wrong.

More important to this forum ---- It has nothing to do with Islam, it's ancient pre-revelation rubbish. Invented in ancient Egypt & Africa.

Don't be fooled by "experts" or even "scholars" who say that cutting your sisters' most intimate parts is Islamic.
                      Our sisters were made that way, how dare mere men interfere with their design, in defiance to His design?

Comment

↑Brothers were made that way, too. But, they get circumcised - their most intimate parts. It's His design, as well.

Comment

Without going into very very vulgar details:

For a man it helps ......

For a woman it hinders .....

That's why men, not the Almighty, invented this wickedness.

(Yes I do know that the male version may have some health benefits but washing might help, too)

Comment

What about the hadiths in the links posted?

Comment

This evening's BBC Newsnight maybe instructive about this pre-Islamic wickedness.

There are two places waiting for people who do this to our daughters:

1. Prison and disgrace in this life, and

2. A much more unpleasant place in the after-life.

Young women should not be mutilated in the name of pre-Islamic rituals....

Now tell us all why mutilating girls' genitalia is a good idea ..... don't say Hadith, say why it's a good idea.

Or go on supporting pre-Islamic rubbish that got swept into Islam through cultural traditions.

Comment

Brother, are you arguing with the words of Messenger of Allah :saw:?

And, like I said before FGM doesn't equal female circumcision.

Comment

Working...
                                X