No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
    dont you love it when a new muslim will tell you the deen when he himself dosent know any of this islamic concepts.

like humility.
    he has been muslim since 2008, and out of all the issues affecting this ummah, he wants to abolish a sunnah. but the people who are doing it wrong, wrongfully call it a sunnah

so instead of correcting them, educating them, he would rather just lump it all together and continue on his crusade to abolish a sunnah

alhamdulillah, not many people even follow this. to be honest, its rather uncomfortable reading this thread

but hamza is on a mission
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
      Brother hamza, i think it is very admirable that you have decided to raise awareness about this issue, alhamdulillah you care about your sisters, it is good to hear. Dont me shy to bring up this topic to muslims you meet in order to continue to raise awareness.

i think it was a language mis understanding that caused some friction, but you seem clear the difference between fc and fgm, you are just saying people do fgm and call it fc, and they need to stop hidin behind that term to justify themselves.

saif, check your facts fc is from islam, it is the procedure called by western plastic surgeons clitoral hood removal which increases the womens pleasure. fgm is not from islam. the problem is the art of fc has been lost and it is delicate procedure.

As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! Jazak Allahu khairan sister. Allah bless our ummah, Allah have mercy on our ummah, Allah guide us ameen.

I have seen some crazy acting quite alot, some muslims become histerycal when you talk about certain issues(i don`t say this about no one from this forum or topic). I will give an example. Once i was in a masjid and i see a brother who comes in, takes the Quran, and places it on the floor and does sujud on the Quran.

I talked to him nicely, and asked him what he was doing, and he became hysterical.
      I explained to him that is not from islam,Allah doesn`t say to make sujud on Quran.

Anyway basically he was really angry at me, because me the ''intruder'' in ''his religion''(that is right i meet the atitude of : ''islam is mine get out'') was telling him he was doing something which is not from islam.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        he has been muslim since 2008, and out of all the issues affecting this ummah, he wants to abolish a sunnah. but the people who are doing it wrong, wrongfully call it a sunnah

so instead of correcting them, educating them, he would rather just lump it all together and continue on his crusade to abolish a sunnah

alhamdulillah, not many people even follow this. to be honest, its rather uncomfortable reading this thread

but hamza is on a mission
        As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu!

Brother among the rights of a muslim upon another muslim is the right of the islamic salute.
        ''Abu Hurayrah (radhiyallaahu 'anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said, "The rights of the Muslim upon the Muslim are six." It was said, "And what are they Oh Messenger of Allaah?" He replied, "When you meet him, give him the greeting of peace, when he invites you, respond to his invitation, when he seeks your advice, advise him, when he sneezes and praises Allaah, supplicate for mercy upon him, when he becomes ills, visit him, and when he dies follow him (i.e. his funeral)." ''

I don`t want to abolish the sunnah or a sunnah as you chose to express. Brother i don`t know you in person, i think it`s evil to accuse someone of something they didn`t do. I think it`s evil of you to just throw stuff at me, like lying in my face that i am trying to abolish a sunnah.

FGM IS NO SUNNAH! This savage haram act claims the lives of many muslim girls. I`m probably not right again isn`t it?

This reminds me of the good old white american hipocrisy. In a city in the south of USA where there was a majority of KKK members a black man was passing through the city. He gets killed by them without no reason,just because he was black.

What was the result of the investigation??? The result was: ''this black man commited suicice. He shot himself in the back 50 times''.

So yes... the little muslims girls which die from FGM... they actually died because what? Was it suicide?
        Our sisters which live with FGM as a scar in the heart and in their body, we shouldn`t care about them?

Or is it that only men should feel the pleasure of the sexual act in the marriage? The woman is only good for what? For giving birth to babies?

You make me say : alhamdulilah because i meet islam before i meet the muslimeen.

Alhamdulilah for being a muslim, but many many times the muslims dissapoint me. Islam is perfect and the muslims aren`t.

Comment

Originally posted by hamzaXXXL View Post
          As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! Jazak Allahu khairan sister. Allah bless our ummah, Allah have mercy on our ummah, Allah guide us ameen.

I have seen some crazy acting quite alot, some muslims become histerycal when you talk about certain issues(i don`t say this about no one from this forum or topic). I will give an example. Once i was in a masjid and i see a brother who comes in, takes the Quran, and places it on the floor and does sujud on the Quran.

I talked to him nicely, and asked him what he was doing, and he became hysterical.
          I explained to him that is not from islam,Allah doesn`t say to make sujud on Quran.

Anyway basically he was really angry at me, because me the ''intruder'' in ''his religion''(that is right i meet the atitude of : ''islam is mine get out'') was telling him he was doing something which is not from islam.
          so you get this same reaction from people, OFF line too?
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

so you get this same reaction from people, OFF line too?
            As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! People hate the truth, this is what i learned throughout the years.

''The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.'' Quran 9:71

Comment

As-salamu alaikum wr wb brother hamza..

Mashallah im so glad you have become a muslim, I am also a revert (6yrs ago)

I must tell you to learn Islam and stop getting caught up on dumb propaganda you hear from the kuffar

Comment

Originally posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
                As-salamu alaikum wr wb brother hamza..

Mashallah im so glad you have become a muslim, I am also a revert (6yrs ago)

I must tell you to learn Islam and stop getting caught up on dumb propaganda you hear from the kuffar
                Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother/sister!

Alhamdulilah because Allah guided us to islam. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah!
                It is not dumb propaganda from the kuffar , and i mean about the FGM. Rather FGM is a sad reality in the ummah. I hope it will stop being practiced inshaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by hamzaXXXL View Post
                  Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother/sister!

Alhamdulilah because Allah guided us to islam. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah!
                  It is not dumb propaganda from the kuffar , and i mean about the FGM. Rather FGM is a sad reality in the ummah. I hope it will stop being practiced inshaAllah.
                  Bro, a small number of misguided people do FGM, it's not a huge problem in our ummah, it's a problem within certain communities.

Comment

Bro, a small number of misguided people do FGM, it's not a huge problem in our ummah, it's a problem within certain communities.
                    As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! Brother i understand what you mean. I hope aswell that FGM is not widespread,but the researches show something diffrent. I do think what happened to our ummah that we practice the practices of Pharaoh? Was he not a kafir despised and destroyed by Allah? That is our role model? The kafir Pharaoh?

Comment

the kuffar make this a bigger deal than what it is, and you have gulped it up
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

small number ? from the World Health Organization website http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

"Female genital mutilation (FGM) includes procedures that intentionally alter or injure female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
                        The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women.
                        Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later, potential childbirth complications and newborn deaths.
                        An estimated 100 to 140 million girls and women worldwide are currently living with the consequences of FGM.
                        It is mostly carried out on young girls sometime between infancy and age 15 years."

Even if not all FGM are performed by Muslims (in East Africa, it is practiced also by Christians and Animists), it is actually a huge problem, and there should be much more awareness about this. Minimizing the issue is deeply wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ombres View Post
                          small number ? from the World Health Organization website http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

"Female genital mutilation (FGM) includes procedures that intentionally alter or injure female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
                          The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women.
                          Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later, potential childbirth complications and newborn deaths.
                          An estimated 100 to 140 million girls and women worldwide are currently living with the consequences of FGM.
                          It is mostly carried out on young girls sometime between infancy and age 15 years."

Even if not all FGM are performed by Muslims (in East Africa, it is practiced also by Christians and Animists), it is actually a huge problem, and there should be much more awareness about this. Minimizing the issue is deeply wrong.
                          ombre

first off, i dont trust anything the WHO says, secondly, you are forgetting that most of these organizations have an agenda

i have no idea how many women are subjected to it, and this is something that people who do it, need to be educated about

NO ONE ON THIS FORUM EVEN ACCEPTS IT AS ISLAMIC

i dont know any muslim who looks at mutilating anything, not even a tattoo as halal

and i do know muslims that have tattoos

so from my perspective, there is more mutillation going on with tattoos amongst muslims than from fgm
                          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

100 to 140 million mutilated girls are a huge deal.It does not receive the attention it deserves from the international community

Comment

ombre

first off, i dont trust anything the WHO says, secondly, you are forgetting that most of these organizations have an agenda

i have no idea how many women are subjected to it, and this is something that people who do it, need to be educated about

NO ONE ON THIS FORUM EVEN ACCEPTS IT AS ISLAMIC
                              I'll leave you to your personal issues with the WHO

with regard to fgm, the main problem is the wrong parallel between "female circumcision" and "male circumcision"

while male circumcision is a clearly defined operation, "female circumcision" can be anything from a small hoodectomy to actually removing part or even the entire clitoris

considering also the high risk of infections, and the potentially very serious consequences, the WHO consider that any kind of intervention on female genitalia without a medical reason constitutes FGM.

Comment

As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu!
                                Brother you have a very bad habit of acusing like that with no proof.
                                Let me know where you learned this from? I don`t think it`s from the Quran or Sunnah.

Leave the kuffar out of this deal, this is our ''skeletons from our closet''. The kuffar don`t come to cut little girls external genitalia off. We do that.
                                Untill we don`t fix ourselves and our mistakes we can`t expect for Allah`s help to come upon this ummah. We keep on denying and denying,brother this i hate so much, it reminds me of the christians.

They used to cry in church(supposed to be because of their piety), and do zina with each other afterwards.

Please do not resemble the munafiqeen. We know we are not perfect as an ummah. When i found about this practice i realised how horrible it is(the FGM) and that i must fight against it. Recognising the haram practices is the first step in stopping their practice inshaAllah. Allah guide our ummah ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X