No announcement yet.

Female genital mutilation,Haram---Female circumcision,Halal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

:wswrwb:

you actually have been verey misinformed, and have no idea about what you are talking about, islamic circumcision is called a hoodectomy in todays medicine and it actually removes the skin that can in some women, cover the clitoris, and hence needs removing so she can have sexual satisfaction by her husband, hence the prophet :saw: advises the female circumsisor to remove only a little ( of the skin) because it will as many muhadith have commented "leave a sparkle in her eyes" ie: she will be more sexually satisfied )

it is not what you claim it is.

learn your deen and leave the crusading to the x-tians.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

• Re: Stop the female genital mutilation(also called as ''female circumcision'') inshaa

As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! Brother Abu Mubarak, there is no rant when someone is speaking the truth about haram practices such as FGM. :-)

Comment

Wa Alaykum Salam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

Dear brother/sister, how are you? I ask because life today is very weird that it shook my eman .... Have you heard about the latest technology where people can see you and talk to you through something, as if we had jinns talk to us, but it i snot a jibb, it is aperson :)

About the topic, circumcision is healthy from what I know :) There might be some who do it wrong so yeah everyone is against that. :)

I hope everything is well with you and that Allah, azz wa jall, grant you a way out of your difficulties. i am sure my brothers can help me :)

Keep jokes truthful :( And..I hope you got food with you too :)
        Last edited by Sister101; 15-10-11, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
          :wswrwb:

you actually have been verey misinformed, and have no idea about what you are talking about, islamic circumcision is called a hoodectomy in todays medicine and it actually removes the skin that can in some women, cover the clitoris, and hence needs removing so she can have sexual satisfaction by her husband, hence the prophet :saw: advises the female circumsisor to remove only a little ( of the skin) because it will as many muhadith have commented "leave a sparkle in her eyes" ie: she will be more sexually satisfied )

it is not what you claim it is.

learn your deen and leave the crusading to the x-tians.
          As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu!

It is very very unlikely that the muslims practice of FGM is the islamic circumcision of females which rasool Allah(saw) talked about, rather the overwhelming majority are mutilated by this unislamic practice,which the practitioners would swear is ''islamic''. I guess the muslims who suffer from tribalism and nationalism,both 2 diseases of the heart, they also swear it is ''islamic''.

There are many things in our ummah which we keep a blind eye to, and this is not islamic,and FGM is one of those things we pretend to be deaf and dumb and blind about. Remember all of you, i remind myself aswell Allah sees and knows everything, so you can`t clean the room by hiding the dirt under the carpet.
          I have not been misinformed my sister,because i have seen what FGM looks like.

Anyone who thinks he or she has the right to cut a woman`s genitalia off(the outer parts) and that is islamic is not sane in the mind.
          The circumcision which is islamic is totally diffrent, it seems from cutting just the skin on the clitoris,they got to the hardcore version: ''let`s just cut it all out''.

A woman will experience sexual satisfaction if she is left untouched my sister. Sciene,facts prove it,ask any muslim woman who is married and is untouched,the way Allah created her.
          Ok so telling the truth is crusading? Speaking the truth eaven against yourself is crusading? Yup that`s ''rational''.

Why do i feel like most of the times i get more problems from the muslims, i know what to expect from the kuffar, but when my own muslim sister calls me a crusader that`s something i don`t expect.
          I am the only muslim in a small city filled with christian orthodox(as majority) and rest are jehova`s witness,baptists etc.
          You don`t know how life is for me here,so you should be ashamed of calling me a crusader, it`s the same as you would have called me a kafir.

Since i became muslim everyone thinks i`m some kind of terrorist, plotting to plant bombs on them or something. The romanian authorities weren`t exactly friendly,ok? Life for me here is very difficult, so please be ashamed of your accuses in calling me ''crusader''.
          Believe me it`s not easy to loose all your friends, to be rejected by your family, to be called a ''traitor to your fore fathers,nation, traditions''.
          Romanians are very very islamophobic and against islam.

Jazak Allahu khairan for your nice words my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister101 View Post
            Wa Alaykum Salam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh

Dear brother/sister, how are you? I ask because life today is very weird that it shook my eman .... Have you heard about the latest technology where people can see you and talk to you through something, as if we had jinns talk to us, but it i snot a jibb, it is aperson :)

About the topic, circumcision is healthy from what I know :) There might be some who do it wrong so yeah everyone is against that. :)

I hope everything is well with you and that Allah, azz wa jall, grant you a way out of your difficulties. i am sure my brothers can help me :)

Keep jokes truthful :( And..I hope you got food with you too :)

Sister people are diffrent: some are fat, some are skinny, some are tall some are short, some are smart some are not smart, some are beautifull some are ugly, some are white, some black, some are asian some are indian, some are australian etc etc.

Allah created this diversity alhamdulilah. People will have diffrent ways to speak and express. Anyways this is my way of speaking and expressing, i am not joking i can asshure you of that.
            I don`t understand what you mean by your irony. Barak Allah feek. Allah guide us allways ameen.

Comment

Thanks. Being skinny is unhealthy, but that's easy to fix! Anyways, thanks for being mature. Also, when will this technology seize. I am glad you are using it and that Allah, azz wa jall, grants us victory. Allahu Akbar...

Thanks for talking to me. It helps. And forgive me...

Comment

Originally posted by hamzaXXXL View Post

It is very very unlikely that the muslims practice of FGM is the islamic circumcision of females which rasool Allah(saw) talked about, rather the overwhelming majority are mutilated by this unislamic practice,which the practitioners would swear is ''islamic''. I guess the muslims who suffer from tribalism and nationalism,both 2 diseases of the heart, they also swear it is ''islamic''.

There are many things in our ummah which we keep a blind eye to, and this is not islamic,and FGM is one of those things we pretend to be deaf and dumb and blind about. Remember all of you, i remind myself aswell Allah sees and knows everything, so you can`t clean the room by hiding the dirt under the carpet.
                I have not been misinformed my sister,because i have seen what FGM looks like.

Anyone who thinks he or she has the right to cut a woman`s genitalia off(the outer parts) and that is islamic is not sane in the mind.
                The circumcision which is islamic is totally diffrent, it seems from cutting just the skin on the clitoris,they got to the hardcore version: ''let`s just cut it all out''.

A woman will experience sexual satisfaction if she is left untouched my sister. Sciene,facts prove it,ask any muslim woman who is married and is untouched,the way Allah created her.
                Ok so telling the truth is crusading? Speaking the truth eaven against yourself is crusading? Yup that`s ''rational''.

Why do i feel like most of the times i get more problems from the muslims, i know what to expect from the kuffar, but when my own muslim sister calls me a crusader that`s something i don`t expect.
                I am the only muslim in a small city filled with christian orthodox(as majority) and rest are jehova`s witness,baptists etc.
                You don`t know how life is for me here,so you should be ashamed of calling me a crusader, it`s the same as you would have called me a kafir.

Since i became muslim everyone thinks i`m some kind of terrorist, plotting to plant bombs on them or something. The romanian authorities weren`t exactly friendly,ok? Life for me here is very difficult, so please be ashamed of your accuses in calling me ''crusader''.
                Believe me it`s not easy to loose all your friends, to be rejected by your family, to be called a ''traitor to your fore fathers,nation, traditions''.
                Romanians are very very islamophobic and against islam.

Jazak Allahu khairan for your nice words my sister.
                :wswrwb: wa iyakk amin

maybe english is not your first language.

FGM is not from islam i think you have agreed on that.

female circumsicion is from islam, and there is nothing wrong with it, in fact it benefits a woman when done correctly according to islam.

so what to do about people who practice FGM ? learn your religion and teach people about islam, and how to be muslims, so that they can fear Allah ta ala and stop this evil practise, then the problen will be solved insha Allah.
                Last edited by *asiya*; 15-10-11, 04:38 PM.
                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

maybe english is not your first language, FGM is not from islam i think you have agreed on that. female circumsicion is from islam, and there is nothing wrong with it, in fact it benefits a woman when done correctly.

so what to do about people who practice FGM ? teach them islam, so that they can fear Allah ta ala and stop this evil practise, then the problen will be solved insha Allah.

Yes,english is not my first language. My first language is romanian.
                  The thing is i can`t change the ummah by myself, that is why i found it necessary to express it here on this forum, because i think on this forum there are brothers and sisters from all over the world. Together we can change things and make the ummah a better ummah inshaAllah.

The thing which dissapoints me is the fact that many know it`s not halal what they do which is FGM and not the islamically permitted circumcision yet they are stubborn and still practice it.
                  And this is not acceptable.
                  The problem will not be solved untill we discuss against it openly my sister. We must speak against wrong and evil inshaAllah.

Comment

Yes,english is not my first language. My first language is romanian.
                    The thing is i can`t change the ummah by myself, that is why i found it necessary to express it here on this forum, because i think on this forum there are brothers and sisters from all over the world. Together we can change things and make the ummah a better ummah inshaAllah.

The thing which dissapoints me is the fact that many know it`s not halal what they do which is FGM and not the islamically permitted circumcision yet they are stubborn and still practice it.
                    And this is not acceptable.
                    The problem will not be solved untill we discuss against it openly my sister. We must speak against wrong and evil inshaAllah.
                    :wswrwb: masha Allah, well thats true, but i think you are preaching to the converted here brother, we dont have any muslims here who agree with FGM alhamdulillah :)

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

:wswrwb: masha Allah, well thats true, but i think you are preaching to the converted here brother, we dont have any muslims here who agree with FGM alhamdulillah :)

Alhamdulilah because muslims in here don`t agree with FGM. Allah guide our ummah ameen. Allah have mercy on our ummah ameen.

Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Comment

Alhamdulilah because muslims in here don`t agree with FGM. Allah guide our ummah ameen. Allah have mercy on our ummah ameen.

Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
                        you should have checked that before you started your rant
                        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                          you should have checked that before you started your rant

Brother as i said earlier, i am not ranting. Ok? Telling the truth and expressing one`s opinion does not equal ranting in our ummah. Rather it is a insult which you have sent at me.
                          So don`t worry, i will not shut up if you insult me,alhamdulilah.

I never back down when i know i`m right.

Comment

I think it's timefor you two to huggie each other :) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sister101 View Post
                              I think it's timefor you two to huggie each other :) :)
                              As-salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu! :-) Sister lol lol lol.
                              I`m not christian to hug people who insult me.

Comment

Brother as i said earlier, i am not ranting. Ok? Telling the truth and expressing one`s opinion does not equal ranting in our ummah. Rather it is a insult which you have sent at me.
                                So don`t worry, i will not shut up if you insult me,alhamdulilah.

I never back down when i know i`m right.
                                you were not telling the truth

you were not right

you were misrepresenting the sunnah to gather support for your misguided crusade

what you need to do is educate people on how to do things correctly

thats all you had to say from the very beginning
                                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Working...
                                X