The devil's consolation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The devil's consolation...

"I hope I am not doing gheebah/backbiting. I know he is a good person but it is just this one bad thing in him,...I don't intend to backbite (yeah right). May Allah (swt) forgive me (change rules for you ?! no first seek permission from the one you are going to degrade now), It is just the truth about him (ofcourse, if it were a lie than it would have been a bohtaan, a greater sin) I actually didn't want to degrade him (but I just DID eat flesh of a dead brother & still feel my tongue to be pure after this self consolation. On the day of judgement he would be holding my neck in front of Allah (swt) & demanding justice).
    --------------------------------

On the contrary....

"I said it (insulted him) at his face because I am not a hypocrite (just disrespectful) who doesn't do gheebah at people's back (very pious! but only embarrass them on their face). I am just a straight forward (shameless at face) person and don't know diplomacy (hikmah/wisdom) in dealing with such matters (divine tests)....I just wanted to help him by letting him know his faults (in front of everyone ?) so that he may not repeat it in future (ofcourse he wouldn't have, only if he were informed about it in privacy, with sincerity & humbleness)
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 12-10-11, 10:07 AM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: The devil's consolation...

...nvm

JKK ... Good post

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X