The Guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guarantee

Hadbrat Abu Qataadah bin Rab'iyy (r.a) relates from the Prophet (saw) a saying of Allah (swt), "(O'Prophet)! I have ordained 5 times daily salaat for thy followers. I have made a covenant with myself that whosoever is regular in performing his salaat at its fixed hour, he shall be admitted into the Paradise. Those of thy followers who do not guard their salaat, are not included in this covenant."

Salaah affords us an opportunity to 'receive Allah's guarantee for Paradise. When an honorable person of some financial standing or having executive power gives us a guarantee or stands surety for meeting any of our requirements of this world, we feel quite satisfied & happy considering it our duty to remain obliged & devoted to him. Here Allah the Absolute Sovereign of both the worlds, is giving the guarantee and is standing surety for the real success after death in return for 5 times daily salaah, which does not involve much effort on our part. If even then we do not avail this opportunity, we shall have none to blame, but ourselves for making a dreadful doom await us for neglecting a great duty towards Allah (swt).
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: The Guarantee

:salams

True.

:jkk:
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X