X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to my brothers in the GTA

salam.

why dont we do a meet up?

i know i know, maybe csis will think we are plottin'.

but haters gonna hate.

know what im sayin?

seriously though, whos up for this?
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: to my brothers in the GTA

I'm down!!
    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Is GTA grand theft auto

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
        I'm down!!
        http://media4.teenormous.com/items/c...jpg-1287547202
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Kashmir_85 View Post
          Is GTA grand theft auto
          only since i moved here :P

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
            only since i moved here :P

LOL

epic reply. ha ha ha.

if i was closer i'd try to attend. little far for a hang out though.
            Back... for now.

Comment

:wswrwb:
              Be careful not to reveal the location on here, not that you were gonna, but just heads up.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Ooh, some kind of secret Bilderberg meeting.

Comment

Where would we even meet up? GTA = Greater Toronto Area if people are still wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Kashmir_85 View Post
                    Ooh, some kind of secret Bilderberg meeting.
                    Yes it is..
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Meetup for a conference.

Comment

It's the annual Muslims for Maple Syrup 2011 Conference... ha ha.

Canadians only.
                        Back... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by DAAR84 View Post

Canadians only.
                          looool

Comment

Lol, I was about to point out to Umar that Brits think of GTA as grand theft auto but it looks like Kashmir beat me to it.

Yum yum mashAllah- I wanna join:D

Canadians only.
                            Oh:(
                            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                              Lol, I was about to point out to Umar that Brits think of GTA as grand theft auto but it looks like Kashmir beat me to it.
                              lol same her in the states.

Comment

Working...
                              X