• Show
Clear All

Re: to my brothers in the GTA

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
    yo hugo
    u relli eye doc?
    Yeah bro what's up????

If you want a eye exam for free just say so lol

If your under 19 I'll take it from ohip :)
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

yo ho ho ho

As long as there ain't no paintballing ... Then its cool .
      suffer me

Comment

Originally posted by shafsbhai View Post
        I live near where you work. thought you realized that from the janitor thread.
        ok.

i dont work there nomore tho.
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
          Yeah bro what's up????

If you want a eye exam for free just say so lol

If your under 19 I'll take it from ohip :)
          niice i onli got a muzzi dentist..wud be good to have u hehe

i got glasses yaar due to comp

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
            niice i onli got a muzzi dentist..wud be good to have u hehe

i got glasses yaar due to comp
            We don't sell glasses were strictly eye exam center only. Comprehensive test.

I can refer you to a friend, do you have any insurance coverage and how old are you?

Also I was joking about the free eye exam sorry, I'll charge you half which would be $45 and do retinal imaging for free which I charge
            $30 normally.

Anyways let me know.
            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
              ok.

i dont work there nomore tho.
              you just started working there like three weeks ago. Anyways, can't meet up then, too bad.
              please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

you just started working there like three weeks ago. Anyways, can't meet up then, too bad.
                ya. but there was an issue of mistreatment from my boss. not the masjids fault, they go through a third party.
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

We don't sell glasses were strictly eye exam center only. Comprehensive test.

I can refer you to a friend, do you have any insurance coverage and how old are you?

Also I was joking about the free eye exam sorry, I'll charge you half which would be $45 and do retinal imaging for free which I charge
                  $30 normally.

Anyways let me know.

i think we both were joking.... lol

may allah bless u in ur work amin

but handling the eye is kinda ... u noe ...

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                    ... but you might not even recognise each other so you bros might turn up and not even realise the crowd of sisters sitting at another table are from ummah.
                    :rotfl:nice one!!

Comment

lol, I'm more of a home-food guy. I rarely eat meals at restaurants. Even if I buy outside food, I bring it home and eat.
                      Don't worry too much we'll bring it back home but you can take care of the tab :)
                      Pfft ur the eye doc u should take tab !
                      Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                        Pfft ur the eye doc u should take tab !
                        That's true but I'm in dept at the moment :)

Also it's not about the money, it's about who has the bigger heart.

Comment

Last edited by Abu Humza; 07-11-17, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X