Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: to my brothers in the GTA

Originally posted by DAAR84 View Post
    It's the annual Muslims for Maple Syrup 2011 Conference... ha ha.

Canadians only.
    Canadian MEN only.

Sigh.

There have to be some GTA GIRLS on here...right? Imma find out. *runs off to post, other, BETTER thread for cooler Canadians*
    "Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2

Comment

i know only 2-3 gta gurls on here

leave women.

Comment

It's the annual Muslims for Maple Syrup 2011 Conference... ha ha.

Canadians only.
        Skate around the pylons already, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Juvegirl View Post
          Canadian MEN only.

Sigh.

There have to be some GTA GIRLS on here...right? Imma find out. *runs off to post, other, BETTER thread for cooler Canadians*
          Sister you're in that thread already ;)
          "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Oh dear...Muslim bros and sisters meeting (separately ofc) in Canada...this must be a conspiracy.
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

whoever wnats to meet up should trade emails or something.
              And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                Oh dear...Muslim bros and sisters meeting (separately ofc) in Canada...this must be a conspiracy.
                wouldent it be weird if it just so happened that the place where the brothers and the place where the sisters decided to meet up was the exact same place?
                And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

... but you might not even recognise each other so you bros might turn up and not even realise the crowd of sisters sitting at another table are from ummah.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya View Post
                      Skate around the pylons already, eh?
                      huh? i don't get it?
                      Back... for now.

Comment

never get girl pfftttt...

Comment

huh? i don't get it?
                          The stereotypical canadian is obsessed with ice hockey, for some reasons the canadians call traffic cones* "pylons" and they also put eh? and/or already! at the end of every sentence.

*as in the ones you skate around during skating drills at ice hockey training.

Comment

The stereotypical canadian is obsessed with ice hockey, for some reasons the canadians call traffic cones* "pylons" and they also put eh? and/or already! at the end of every sentence.

*as in the ones you skate around during skating drills at ice hockey training.
                            we say already?

this is news to me eh.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I used to play ice hockey mashaAllah............. whenever I meet canadians the first thing that comes into my head is "skeet aroond the pylaaahns, eh? Already!" <--- that's what Canadian English sounds like to British people.

Comment

I used to play ice hockey mashaAllah............. whenever I meet canadians the first thing that comes into my head is "skeet aroond the pylaaahns, eh? Already!" <--- that's what Canadian English sounds like to British people.
                                lol.

ya. its really funny hearing people from the maritimes (i.e. newfies) talk.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Working...
                                X