• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abdulsidd
    replied
    Re: Alhamdulillah

Originally posted by muslimaghareeba View Post
    :salams,

SubhanAllah i missed this part when i first read this.. masha'Allah and insha'Allah this will be a means for you to live in our beloved Madinah.

Ameen to all of the duas, may Allah Subhanhu Wa Tha'ala put barakah and abundance of goodness in this for you .

:salams
    Ameen. :jkk:

Leave a comment:

• muslimaghareeba
    replied

:salams,

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
    :jkk:

Ameen. :jkk: InshaAllah its the first step towards settling in Madinah.

SubhanAllah i missed this part when i first read this.. masha'Allah and insha'Allah this will be a means for you to live in our beloved Madinah.

Ameen to all of the duas, may Allah Subhanhu Wa Tha'ala put barakah and abundance of goodness in this for you .

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
    So wheres the mishti?
    Take your pick: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_and_desserts :up:

Leave a comment:

• -Jibril-
    replied

So wheres the mishti?

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

:jkk:
    Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    :masha:

May Allah make it easy for you.
    Ameen. :jkk: InshaAllah its the first step towards settling in Madinah.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:masha:

May Allah make it easy for you.

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

So I quit this job before it even began. Why? Because I signed a contract for a job in Kuwait on Sunday, Alhamdulillah.

I got the offer a few days after Eid al-Fitr, but the contract didn't come through until this past Sunday. It is a big, multinational company and a Pakistani brother hired me in his group. Alhamdulillah. May Allah accept it from him and bless him.

Please make dua that all the documentation goes through quickly and that Allah makes the whole process of moving and living there easy for me. May Allah give me success in this job and this move and make it a means of success for me in the Akhira.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ving-in-Kuwait

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
    Basically, you should work really hard, so they give you a permanent position. Impress them.
    :insha:

Leave a comment:

• *hijab*
    replied

Basically, you should work really hard, so they give you a permanent position. Impress them.

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

Originally posted by Islam Forever View Post
    6months!!!!
    ahh Marshallah! but Khair? what do u mean?
    I said khair, because contract positions are usually temporary and paid hourly, as compared to permanent, salaried employment with a company. This position is through a staffing agency. The contract can be cancelled at any time by the company or by me. Right now the company has a few projects coming in which need to be completed by the end of December and maybe into January. That is why they needed to hire me. So for now I am looking at about 3-4 months employment, after which the company might choose to offer me a permanent position, InshaAllah. But its much better than nothing, :alhumdull.

Leave a comment:

• Islam Forever
    replied

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
    Finally got a full time paid civil engineering job. Its a contract position, but khair. Alhamdulillah. Its been 6 months since my previous full time job. Starts 8:30 AM on the upcoming Monday.
    6months!!!!
    ahh Marshallah! but Khair? what do u mean?

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

:jkk: for the kind words/advice and Ameen to all the duas. :alhumdull the great thing is that it is in the same metro area in which I live, in a state which has one of the worst economies in the country. So no relocating away from family. And in an area of civil engineering which I find to be the easiest and in which I have a strong background. :alhumdull

Leave a comment:

• ~Malaika~
    replied

TabarakAllah

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Alhamdulillah.

May Allah give you success.

Leave a comment:

• Jannah7
    replied

Mashallah,
    suggest you do 2 rakat nafl for shukr and give some charity inshallah and ask Allah to bless it for you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X