Alhamdulillah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alhamdulillah

Finally got a full time paid civil engineering job. Its a contract position, but khair. Alhamdulillah. Its been 6 months since my previous full time job. Starts 8:30 AM on the upcoming Monday.

Re: Alhamdulillah

Allah is the provider and sustainer and bestower. Put your trust in Him, who never fails.
    suffer me

Comment

:masha: well done.

May Allah give you the ability to use your income in a halal way ameen.

Feels good when ease comes doesn't it?
      check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Mashallah,
        suggest you do 2 rakat nafl for shukr and give some charity inshallah and ask Allah to bless it for you

Comment

:salams

Alhamdulillah.

May Allah give you success.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

TabarakAllah

Comment

:jkk: for the kind words/advice and Ameen to all the duas. :alhumdull the great thing is that it is in the same metro area in which I live, in a state which has one of the worst economies in the country. So no relocating away from family. And in an area of civil engineering which I find to be the easiest and in which I have a strong background. :alhumdull

Comment

Originally posted by abdulsidd View Post
                Finally got a full time paid civil engineering job. Its a contract position, but khair. Alhamdulillah. Its been 6 months since my previous full time job. Starts 8:30 AM on the upcoming Monday.
                6months!!!!
                ahh Marshallah! but Khair? what do u mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Islam Forever View Post
                  6months!!!!
                  ahh Marshallah! but Khair? what do u mean?
                  I said khair, because contract positions are usually temporary and paid hourly, as compared to permanent, salaried employment with a company. This position is through a staffing agency. The contract can be cancelled at any time by the company or by me. Right now the company has a few projects coming in which need to be completed by the end of December and maybe into January. That is why they needed to hire me. So for now I am looking at about 3-4 months employment, after which the company might choose to offer me a permanent position, InshaAllah. But its much better than nothing, :alhumdull.

Comment

Basically, you should work really hard, so they give you a permanent position. Impress them.
                    check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by *hijab* View Post
                      Basically, you should work really hard, so they give you a permanent position. Impress them.
                      :insha:

Comment

So I quit this job before it even began. Why? Because I signed a contract for a job in Kuwait on Sunday, Alhamdulillah.

I got the offer a few days after Eid al-Fitr, but the contract didn't come through until this past Sunday. It is a big, multinational company and a Pakistani brother hired me in his group. Alhamdulillah. May Allah accept it from him and bless him.

Please make dua that all the documentation goes through quickly and that Allah makes the whole process of moving and living there easy for me. May Allah give me success in this job and this move and make it a means of success for me in the Akhira.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ving-in-Kuwait

Comment

:masha:

May Allah make it easy for you.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:jkk:
                            Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            :masha:

May Allah make it easy for you.
                            Ameen. :jkk: InshaAllah its the first step towards settling in Madinah.

Comment

So wheres the mishti?
                              There is rest only in the aakhira.
                              Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                              and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                              then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                              That's right, a nude dog.
                              The Deepweb is disgusting.
                              - Unknown -

Links
                              The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                              Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Working...
                              X