X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say read Quran
    Allah said it is shifa

when you read Quran sincerely it helps from stress to headaches and depression

and reading it in your own language not just recitation
    all the answers are In the Quran whether it's lack of wealth poverty children dieing death war arc every issue and solution is in that book

Comment

• Definitely read Quran but also address the issues with doctors as you would with any other illness or disease. We must use both in conjunction with one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
        Re: Mental Health & Awareness

I've got bipolar disorder. Anyone else?
        I do also.

Its like exploring the jungle and getting caught in quicksand.

I’ll be okay for a few days, going to school and work, practicing, then I wake up one morning and I can’t get out of bed. I have random panic attacks and breakdowns. And this cycle lasts for weeks. I didn’t even attend any Eid festivities the other day because I was too overwhelmed. I went to work and I started panicking, feeling like I was “becoming my mother”, because she always worked every Eid, never spent that time with me and my siblings.

Everything can be fine for a minute, maybe even a few days, but then ‘it’ (my depressive cycle) takes over again and I’m miserable for weeks.

Comment

• Awareness of mental illness is a must and YouTubers don't help when they declare any mental illness to be based on weak iman or sins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbQiy41OZE

this video explains things very well

Comment

• Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post
            Awareness of mental illness is a must and YouTubers don't help when they declare any mental illness to be based on weak iman or sins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbQiy41OZE

this video explains things very well
            really good video thanks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

really good video thanks for sharing
              Barakallahufik

Comment

Working...
              X