Memories Growing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Memories Growing up

I remember in reception class one day we had a join up story session with another reception class and I remember we all had to squeeze onto a mat they had in the corner. I also remember my Nani dying when I was 5. I've got another memory but I don't know if that was before the reception class or after.
    Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

i remember getting trapped by a pack of hungry wolves overnight in april a few years ago.
      painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I remember when i went outside with my sister and she was supposed to be taking care of me but she let me fall in the gutter, i am not even sure how they pulled me out LOL. I also remember i was supposed to go the Quran classes after school with my cousin but i would convince her to go to the park instead, after a few days my mom found out and i got beat, and then my qari beat me also in front of the whole class :( And we also had Quran classes in the morning before school but i would just show up to the Masjid in the morning and just sleep on the carpet in the Salaah area(class was upstairs lol). I remember i was eating boiled eggs outside once and a crow just came and took some in its mouth and flew off and i was just like :/ I remember them hot summer days, just spent sleeping under a fan, mom wouldn't let me go outside. I remember when i fell from the stairs and rolled all the way down, scratched up my whole face. I also remember asking my mom for money so i could buy a can of coke, it used to be like 19 rupees back then, not sure how much its now. I remember running away from my mother when i knew she was coming to beat me and i would hide under a bed sheet and pretend i was sleeping lol...

this was all in pakistan though when i was like 3-4.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          i remember getting trapped by a pack of hungry wolves overnight in april a few years ago.
          :shock: oh my god

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
          I remember when i went outside with my sister and she was supposed to be taking care of me but she let me fall in the gutter, i am not even sure how they pulled me out LOL. I also remember i was supposed to go the Quran classes after school with my cousin but i would convince her to go to the park instead, after a few days my mom found out and i got beat, and then my qari beat me also in front of the whole class :( And we also had Quran classes in the morning before school but i would just show up to the Masjid in the morning and just sleep on the carpet in the Salaah area(class was upstairs lol). I remember i was eating boiled eggs outside once and a crow just came and took some in its mouth and flew off and i was just like :/ I remember them hot summer days, just spent sleeping under a fan, mom wouldn't let me go outside. I remember when i fell from the stairs and rolled all the way down, scratched up my whole face. I also remember asking my mom for money so i could buy a can of coke, it used to be like 19 rupees back then, not sure how much its now. I remember running away from my mother when i knew she was coming to beat me and i would hide under a bed sheet and pretend i was sleeping lol...

:rofl1: the crow part is the funniest and the part about being in the gutter :rotfl: you had a funny childhood:p
          Last edited by *aisha*; 15-04-12, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I remember hurling a big stone at a friends head, dripping bluud.

I remember challenging 4 older kids to fight me while i shouted some kind of warcry from powerrangers, got my ass kicked and cried the way home.

I remember seeing a woman fallen of her bike, head coluring the asphalt red ,with bottles at her side (dont know if alcohol), she was calling for her mommy, never before seen an adult call for their mom.

I remember seeing a drunken man ride the bike down a very very steep hill, he crashed at the bottom sliding on the asphalt, i thought he hurt himself seriously and shattered something, but no, he was a tough dude. His friend biked down and the first thing he did was pick up the miraculously unshattered beerbottles his friend crashed with and start drinking, lol.

I remember making a very primitive catapult, putting snails on it and shooting them all the way to the street, the street was full of dead snails, it looked like a butchery :D

I remember feeding birds with bread(i did it very often) , i think i overfed them, once one of the fat birds could not fly anymore haha. It just skipped on the ground and with its wings it could not lift.

Once i threw a very big bread piece, a small bird took it, but behold, a bigger bird came down, took the little bird and the big bread bit :/, i was shocked.
            And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
              :shock: oh my god
              ya, this was when i was 17...so 2006.

my and my buddy were biking in the woods. it was dark out and we came to this big open field. we got off our bikes to check the trail ahead, and by buddy behind me tells me that there are wolves. about 100 feet ahead of me there was an old abandoned dump truck, and we hid in there untill the sun came out.

the ironic thing is that i grew up in the country so to this day i still wonder why i forgot the basic rule of dont go out in the woods in early spring and late fall, as all the animals are hungry.
              painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                :rofl1: the crow part is the funniest and the part about being in the gutter :rotfl: you had a funny childhood:p
                You don't understand Pakistani crows Lol, it just stooped down and took half of my lunch and flew off..

Comment

19 rupees? .. :rotfl: ... its 15 rupees nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                    :wswrwb:

A very horrible memory, which my sister claims I can't seriously remember because apparently I was too young... I was about 4/5, Idk what she's on about, I'm pretty sure you can remember things from then.
                    I can remember things from a pl;ace I moved out of when I was 18 months old. Most people can remember stuff from age 4-5. A lot of people can remember as far back as age 3, so your sister isn't being fair saying you can't seriously remember. 4-5 isn't even that young! That's nursery/first year at school age, most people can remember those things.
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i think i was about 3yrs old. me and my older brother would stand on a window sill with crayons in our hands and jump and make marks with the crayons on the ceiling lol
                      Your 9/11 is how we live 24/7 ~ yours sincerely Palestine

My Blog

Comment

Throwing tomatoes down at cars in Dubai from my apartment balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                          19 rupees? .. :rotfl: ... its 15 rupees nowadays.
                          i lived in a very small town, there was only one store that used to sell em lol

Comment

someone mentioned about playing places as a kid. we weren't allowed in the front room cos that was for guests but I remember I'd sometimes go and play there, in particular the settee by the window had a gap between it and the radiator. I remember I used to hide there, one time some guests came and I remember hearing my grandfather talking to them, I just hid there.

also once I fell asleep there and then woke up. It might've been the same day or another but I remember my grandad never caught that I was there. musta been about 3 I think.
                            Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Edit
                              Last edited by sis_on_sunnah; 15-04-12, 11:22 PM.
                              http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

i lived in a very small town, there was only one store that used to sell em lol
                                he ripped u off 10 years ago .... he must be zardari.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X