Memories Growing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Memories Growing up

We used to play blind mans buff or what ever its called a lot. Its when someone's blindfolded and try to find other people in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
      We used to play blind mans buff or what ever its called a lot. Its when someone's blindfolded and try to find other people in the room.
      Ohhh Meee Too

use To Play British Bulldog < -- Loved That And Also Stuck In The mud
      And He found you lost and guided you,
      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Awwwh what a cute thread - all your stories are so cute Marsh'Allah
        My first memories are my second birthday and wearing this dress that had a ribbon that kept needing to be tied, Going to the public gardens with my mama feeding ducks one we affectionately nicknamed "greedy guts" and my baby brother being born (well when my mum came home from hospital with a carseat and went and took a rest in bed while we all just stared at him lol

Comment

bump

what a great thread :)

Comment

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
            bump

what a great thread :)
            You not gonna say what you remember darling??

Comment

I remember when I was 4 eating donuts and drinking coffee with my mom and also I remember playing in the yard with a water hose and laying on the hot cement to dry off. awww the good ol days.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                I remember when I was 4 eating donuts and drinking coffee with my mom and also I remember playing in the yard with a water hose and laying on the hot cement to dry off. awww the good ol days.
                i used to lay on the hot cement too. I miss the 90s, such a good time to be a kid. :/
                Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

My earliest memory was when I was 3 and my brother was two. Our grandmother lived a block down the street from us, and me and my brother decided to go and visit her. We snook out of the house, our parents were sleeping. Well, we almost made it, except we knocked on my gradmas next door neighbor's door. It was 2 am, and the neighbor called the police (who wouldn't if two toddlers knocked on your door lol!). The police officer happened to be a friend of my dad, and he called him and was like "are you missing some kids??". LOl my dad was probably humiliated.
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

You not gonna say what you remember darling??
                    hell yeah Lolz amma share my whole childhood with ya guyz,,hahaha

yeah ,, my earlist memory was in Somali i remember seeing the rainbow and thinking i wana eat that ,,lol

i was 2 Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                      My earliest memory was when I was 3 and my brother was two. Our grandmother lived a block down the street from us, and me and my brother decided to go and visit her. We snook out of the house, our parents were sleeping. Well, we almost made it, except we knocked on my gradmas next door neighbor's door. It was 2 am, and the neighbor called the police (who wouldn't if two toddlers knocked on your door lol!). The police officer happened to be a friend of my dad, and he called him and was like "are you missing some kids??". LOl my dad was probably humiliated.
                      looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,, this is the best post so far ,,, the run away toddler... u go girl :D

Comment

I remember when I was about 4 years old I had this habit of climbing a tree and calling for my grandma ; with her full name over and over again (I love her name ). I have fond memories of my mums mum giving me fresh goats milk :)
                        [COLOR="#800080"]You are saying," I belong to Allaah as a servant and I am going to return to Him". So whoever knows that he belongs to Allaah as a servant and that he will return to Him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.[/COLOR]

Comment

i used to lay on the hot cement too. I miss the 90s, such a good time to be a kid. :/
                          It was the best ohh the memories.

Comment

This reminds me of a story my mom said happened when we were little LOL, it was when there was only 5 of us kids around.

She said she went to go bathroom and she thought all of us were fine playing in the living room but when she comes out of the bathroom she couldnt find any of us so she freaks out yelling our names. She finds me first playing with the bleach under the sink, then she hears my sister screaming bloody murder outside cuz she got her finger stuck in this old time washing machine we had, neighbors bring back my brother who is a 1 year older than me and shes hearing a lecture from the neighbor, my 2 other brothers were at the school across the street playing. She doesnt know which one to save first she picks me up then runs outside to save my sisters finger,then she goes for my brothers to bring them back in the house.

Kids are crazy I swear

Comment

i remember my dad chasing me around the house with a 10 size chappal for not praying.

Comment

This reminds me of a story my mom said happened when we were little LOL, it was when there was only 5 of us kids around.

She said she went to go bathroom and she thought all of us were fine playing in the living room but when she comes out of the bathroom she couldnt find any of us so she freaks out yelling our names. She finds me first playing with the bleach under the sink, then she hears my sister screaming bloody murder outside cuz she got her finger stuck in this old time washing machine we had, neighbors bring back my brother who is a 1 year older than me and shes hearing a lecture from the neighbor, my 2 other brothers were at the school across the street playing. She doesnt know which one to save first she picks me up then runs outside to save my sisters finger,then she goes for my brothers to bring them back in the house.

Kids are crazy I swear
                                Lol. Which we were too at one point in life!

What our Mums have done for us. Little do we know. SubhanAllah. May Allah Taala have mercy on our parents.
                                Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X