Guide us to the straight pain.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Re: Memories Growing up

:wswrwb:

Earliest? Ummm...being born. @)

OK, ummm...eating ice cream with my mum. :D
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I have a few but none as clear as this one. When I was 4/5 at school, people from the farm came for a visit and they brought some animals. They let us all hold rabbits and I had a brown rabbit in my lap. It felt really wet but the rabbit didnt actually pee, it just felt like it, so I let the rabbit go and it jumped out of my lap. At this point I got scared and was about to cry lol. The lady managed to grab the rabbit but I refused to hold it again.

Comment

When my baby brother was born and I was crying after my mum when she was being taken to hospital... I was around 2 and a few months..Wallaahu a'lam

Comment

i don't quite remember..

Comment

A very horrible memory, which my sister claims I can't seriously remember because apparently I was too young... I was about 4/5, Idk what she's on about, I'm pretty sure you can remember things from then.
            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
              Mine Taking Part In The Christmas Panto Dressed As An Elf

Also I Got Sick After Eating A Cress Sandwhich In Reception :rotfl:

** Random Time **
              Awww, bet you looked sooo cute! :inlove:
              Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

being dropped on my head and being potty trained.
                painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

I don't know exactly because it's all mixed up kinda, but I remember thinking to myself something like this (in a simpler language): "For a three year old I can speak pretty good."

I have other memories but I'm not sure which one's the earliest. :S
                  I understand why my name might confuse you but still, I'm a sister, not a brother. :coolsis:

Comment

Hurricane Andrew back in 1992 (I was 3 years old at the time).

I remember I was at my house here in Florida and looking south the sky was really dark with storms.
                    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

When I was wee I Jumpped of a roof and broke a wooden bed (tht you get Pakistan) in the process

Haha those were great times :D
                      Last edited by TigerBhai_Affy; 07-09-11, 11:58 AM.
                      Ummati ! Ummati ! Ummati !
                      RasoulALLAH :saw: will say
                      So everytime you think of going against a Sunnah, remember the RasoulALLAH :saw: intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati- My Ummah...)

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post

A very horrible memory, which my sister claims I can't seriously remember because apparently I was too young... I was about 4/5, Idk what she's on about, I'm pretty sure you can remember things from then.
                        yeh of course u can!!! i remember having a rainbow cake for my 2nd birthday, made out of smarties. i think that is my earliest one
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

My earliest memory well I had lots I think..

1- Primary school in the canteen eating my lunch?

2-Making a mess with my brother (hes a year younger) with talcum powder whilst mum was in the kitchen and me and my brother had a bottle each and sprayed the living room with talcum powder.. don't remember what happened after that?

Comment

The sound of TV Drama .. The Bill.

Comment

I think it was going for the first time ever in a cinema theater to see The Little Mermaid and Bernard and Bianca when i was 4 or 3, i found eric pretty lol
                              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X