Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need duas

Assalaam Alikum everyone.

I need some duas. I did something stupid today and it may or may not negatively affect the rest of my life. I need duas that everything will be okay.

Jazakallah.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Re: I need duas

:wswrwb: la howla wala qawata illah billah, may Allah protect you and give u strength through the trials of life, amin
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

ameen.

dua, dua, dua, dua, dua and lots of dua, and if the "something stupid" was a haram thing, also tawbah (i.e. don't let it negatively affect your afterlife either)

May Allah protect you ameen. (and if applicable may Allah accept your repentance ameen)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Salam

of course brother

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful the Most Kind

Alhamdulillah hir rabil alameen
        Peace and blessings to the Prophet SAW

Oh Allah, my brother made a mistake today. But You know better the truth of the matter as You have knowldege of all things

Oh Allah, if it was indeed a mistake, then please give my brother the good of the situation, and forgive him out of your Mercy, as you love to forgive those who sin and ask you forgiveness.

Oh Allah, if it was not a mistake, but was for my brother's good, then forgive him out of your Mercy and show him the Truth and show him the good and much more out of your Bounty

Oh Allah You have power over all things. Please forgive us all, please have Mercy on us on the day we answer for our sins

Praise to Allah, the LOrd of all that Exists

Ameen

There you go bro

Ikhlas - just ask Allah to have mercy on me
        Oh Allah, please make my best day the Day I meet You to answer for my sins, and please have mercy on the believers on the Day our deeds will be judged

Comment

ameen to all the duaas

Comment

:salams

May Allah set things right for you.
            Ameen.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Ameen.
              'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Praying for you bro; hang in there.
                Last edited by haque; 07-09-11, 12:38 AM.
                Salam! :)

Comment

Waikum Asslaaam

Ameen to the Above Duaas
                  And He found you lost and guided you,
                  ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                  " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                  ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم