The Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Protector

Khalid bin Madam (tabie) said that Surat Al Mulk and 'As Sajda will fight for their reciter in the grave & say, 'O Allah! If we belong to Your book, accept our intercession in his favour. In case we do not, get us obliterated. These surahs will spread their wings like birds and will save the person from the torment of the grave.' [Mishkat al-Misbah] 'There is a surah in the Qur'an which is only thirty verses. It defends whoever recites it until it puts him into paradise' i.e. Surah al Mulk [Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani in Al-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]

Ibn Mas'ood (r.a) is reported, 'A man will be approached (by azaab) in his grave from his legs and from his chest and then from his head. And each time this Surah will defend him by saying, 'You cannot do anything to him, he used to recite Surah Mulk'.' 'It is called, 'Al-maani'ah'. For it protects from the punishment of the grave.' (Mustadrak al-Haakim vol.2 pg.498) Prophet (saw) said, 'It is The Defender; it is The Protector which safeguards from Allah's punishment' [at-Tirmidhi]

'It is my desire that Surahtul Mulk should be in the heart of every Muslim' [Hakim, al-Hisnul Haseen] The Prophet (saw) did not to go to sleep until he recited it [Ahmad and Tirmidhi] 'Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave' [Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: The Protector

:jkk: hmm so reading it once a day is enough i presume?
    الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Working...
    X