Home security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home security

I sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed.....I should get one of these though

http://www.likecool.com/Safe_Bedside_Table--Design--Home.html

Re: Home security

hmm. not much like.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Do you have alot of enemies?

Anyhow sometimes if I'm home alone I lock myself in my bedroom because I get scared So if someone breaks in I am safe

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post

Anyhow sometimes if I'm home alone I lock myself in my bedroom because I get scared So if someone breaks in I am safe
        You get scared home alone lol

Its just peace of mind really, knowing that if someone was to break into my house (God forbid) in the middle of night I will have something to hand to defend myself with and I can go down fighting.

Comment

lool i actually think thats cool :up:
          but me i wouldnt use anything like that... in fact id be too scared im a big softy
          ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

How many people would actually take action like that lol. Reminds me of 300 :/

Comment

Originally posted by mundo View Post
              You get scared home alone lol

Its just peace of mind really, knowing that if someone was to break into my house (God forbid) in the middle of night I will have something to hand to defend myself with and I can go down fighting.
              I have so many break in stories. My own house got broken into two month ago and I'm usually at home alone these days at that time. Thankfully I had to go out that particular day or I would have been here alone when the men broke in :(

Comment

I have so many break in stories. My own house got broken into two month ago and I'm usually at home alone these days at that time. Thankfully I had to go out that particular day or I would have been here alone when the men broke in :(
                that must be soo scary having to experience a break in :(
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

i had a v. v. v. horrible experience once *shudders*..my dad has since placed solid steel bars on the window, so it's safe now alhamdulillah

get yourself one of these, tho i heard they cost a bomb..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                    that must be soo scary having to experience a break in :(
                    Yeh somebody has tried to break in before, we woke up one day and our back doors handles had been completely bent downwards as someone had clearly tried and failed to get in while we were sleeping.

And a for a week before the actual break in I mentioned in the other post, I used to hear a van outside our house at 3/4am and I could hear people get off, then few mins later get back on. Probably checking out where they were going to get in from. A lot of people on my street saw this van outside their homes late at night looking at garage doors etc and when they went out they ran off.

I'm so scared these days :(

Comment

that security isnt reliable ... this is reliable

BUY THIS

this way before they can even break the door down , u can shoot at the door and be 100% guaranteed u got them ALL

Comment

looool that's hilarious.

I'd rather get this...would do more damage.

or this would definitely scare him off...

and for home security enthusiast...this

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                          looool that's hilarious.

I'd rather get this...would do more damage.

or this would definitely scare him off...

and for home security enthusiast...this

lool boys boys boys

Comment

Yeh somebody has tried to break in before, we woke up one day and our back doors handles had been completely bent downwards as someone had clearly tried and failed to get in while we were sleeping.

And a for a week before the actual break in I mentioned in the other post, I used to hear a van outside our house at 3/4am and I could hear people get off, then few mins later get back on. Probably checking out where they were going to get in from. A lot of people on my street saw this van outside their homes late at night looking at garage doors etc and when they went out they ran off.

subhanallah thats scary :(

Comment

That is pretty bad.

Get a panic button in your room. You can push it when you lock yourself in it. When you push it the alarm sounds really loud + police come straight to you.

Its good because its really loud and all the theives do a runner.

Also some RPGs and guns

and the table which turns into a shield and stick.

Heck get everything. You cant put a price on your life!

Comment

Working...
                              X