Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken tikka masala in UK very unhealthy

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Chicke...e1-741062.aspx
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Chicken tikka masala in UK very unhealthy

I miss chicken tikka with naan, I wish I was in the UK to buy that now. who cares if its unhealthy once in a while wont kill, they just jealous they cant make those delcious food, why didnt they check MCDONALDS AND KFC? how many sugar and salt and oil are in there food?

I could not eat one whole one on my own i allways share it with someone but its very tasty!
    ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

i still love myy takeawys n ofcourse chicken tikka

Comment

i love chicken tikka masalaa
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

of course its unhealthy ... do we desi's need to tell u everything.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            of course its unhealthy ... do we desi's need to tell u everything.
            lool ill stick to my english foods
            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Working...
            X