Sermons of the Prophet (pbuh)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sermons of the Prophet (pbuh)

The Prophet (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallaam) said: “The extent of the reward will be in accordance with the extent of the trial. If Allaah loves a people, He tries them, and whoever is content will have contentment, and whoever is angry will have anger.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2320; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2210).

Comment

Abu Hurayrah (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "Verily Allah (swt) does not look at your bodies nor at your appearances, but He looks at your hearts and your deeds." (Muslim)

Comment

The Prophet (s) said, "The buyer and the seller have the option of cancelling or confirming the bargain unless they separate, and if they spoke the truth and made clear the defects of the goods, them they would be blessed in their bargain, and if they told lies and hid some facts, their bargain would be deprived of Allah's blessings."

(Sahih Al Bukhari, Book #34, Hadith #323)

Comment

It was related that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said, “The worst thief is he who steals from his Prayer.” Someone asked, "How?" He answered, "When he does not bow, prostrate or recite therein perfectly.” [Reported by Ad-Darami, Ahmed and AI-Hakim]

Comment

"I am leaving two things among you, and if you cling to them firmly you will never go astray; one is the Book of Allah and the other is my way of life". (Farewell Pilgrimage, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu): Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Allah says, 'I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah's Reward)." (Bukhari Vol. 8 No. 432)

Comment

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Remember Allah during times of ease and He will remember you during times of difficulty." [Tirmidhi] Simply beautiful and so comforting Masha'Allah

Comment

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "There is no Muslim servant who supplicates for his brother behind his back except that the Angel says, ‘and for you the same." [Sahih Muslim, Book 035, Number 6588]

Comment

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “If somebody reproaches you and makes you feel ashamed of any of your defects, do not make him feel ashamed of any of his defects.” (Abu Daud)

Comment

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said to me, "Shall I tell you the expression that is most loved by Allah?'' It is `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi' (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' [Muslim]

Also this;

Prophet Muhammed(peace be upon him)said:he who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.''( Al-bukhari & Muslim)

Comment

Working...
                      X