• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sermons of the Prophet (pbuh)

:salams

Guidance

Abt Hurairah R.A. said, the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) said:

"O people! Do not offer wisdom to those who do not value it, otherwise you abuse it; rather offer it to those who deserve it,else you do them injustice.

Do not Punish ill-doing persons; otherwise you loose your virtue.

Do not behave hypocritically; otherwise, your deeds will come to nothing

Do not be misers, being misers dimminshes your goodness

O people! matters are three; a matter which its guidance is clear, you should follow; and a matter whose misguidance is apparent, you should avoid; and a matter which is ambiguous, this matter should be returned to Allah, the exalted

O people! Let me inform you of two matters simple but their reward is great. Never is Allah met with two matters like them; they are, silence and good manners"

may Allah grant us the ability to act on the words of Allah and his messenger S.A.W.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Re: sermonds of the prophet (pbuh)

Valuable quotes brother... priceless in these times

:jkk:..
    Last edited by Jenicca; 04-09-11, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Adornment

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari R.A. said: I heard the messenger of Allah (S.A.W.) saying:

"Adorn yourself with Allahs obedience, and put on the veil of the fear (of Allah). And make your hereafter for yourselves, and strive for your final residence.

You should know that very soon you will depart (from this world) and you will end up with Allah. Nothing will help you there except a good deed which you have sent ahead, or a good reward which you already gained.

Indeed, you will arrive at what you sent ahead of you, and you will be rewarded according to what you committed. Therefore, do not let the low adornments of this world deprive you of the high ranks in paradise. Faster then you expect, the veil and doubt will be removed (i.e. you will die) and each person will find his final abode"
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

The Field of Action

'Abd Allah ibn 'Abbas R.A. said: i heard the messenger of Allah S.A.W. saying:

"O people! Hope is extended, death is advancing and the return to your lord is the field of action. He who is happy with what he gained is a winner, and he who is distressed about what he missed is remorseful.

O people! Indeed, greed is poverty, renunciation is wealth, contentment is comfort, seclusion is a form of worship, work is treasure, and the worldly life is a mine.

By Allah! It will not please me to have what has passed of your world for the fringes of my cloak: and what is left of it (this world) simmilar to what had passed exactly like the similarity of water to water. All will be exhausted very soon, so hurry (in doing good) while you still have time and you have stamina, before you loose your last breath. Then no remorse will help you."

sponsor an orphan

Comment

The Qualities of Faith

'Abd Allah Ibn 'Umar R.A. reported that the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. said"

" The iman (faith) of any 'Abd (person/slave/worshiper) will not be complete until he acquires five qualities:

1- Trust in Allah
          2- Entrustment to Allah
          3- Submission to Allahs' orders
          4- Acceptance of Allahs' decrees
          5- Perseverance in the face of Allahs' trial

Moreover, whoever loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah and withholds for the sake of Allah, that persons faith is complete"

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Refreshment and Pleasure

Anas ibn Malik R.A. said: the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. said:

"Indeed it is a weakness of faith ot please people by displeasing Allah, and to praise them for Allahs bounty, and to dispraise them for what Allah did not bestow on you.

Indeed sustenance is not attained through the greed of the greedy, and it is not prevented by the aversion of the averse.

Allah, may His name be blessed, by his wisdom made the refreshment and the pleasure emanate (of the soul) from contentment and faith, and he made worry and sadness from doubt and anger.

Indeed, if you leave anything for the sake of Allah, Allah will give you better then it: and if you do anything for the sake of Allah, Allah will reward you for it. Therefore, direct your effort and your work to the hereafter in which the reward of the forgiven will never be exhausted, and the punishment of the condemned will never end.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

The Believer's Vehicle

Abu Musa al-ash'ari R.A. said, the messenger of Allah S.A.W. said

"Do not curse the worldly life! It is indeed, a good vehicle for the believer through which he can do good deeds, and through it he will be safe from evil.

if the 'abd says "god damn this life" life will say, "may Allah damn the one of us who is more disobedient to his lord."

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Fighting Uncertainty, Lust and Anger

Abr Hurairah R.A. said, the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. said:

"People will be undermined on the day of judgment by one of three things:

1- Either by uncertainty in the religion to which they committed their lives.

2- Or by a lust which they chose

3- Or by an anger for personal pride

If you meet uncertainty, clear it with certainty, and if lust faces you, wipe it out with abstinence, and if you are faced with anger protect yourself from it with forgiveness.

On the Day of Judgment a herald will cal: Anyone who has reward from Allah let him stand up! Those who forgave other, stand up!

Don't toy see the saying of Allah, the exaulted:

'Whoever forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah (ash shurah 40)
                "

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Everything is decreed

'Abd Allah ibn 'Abbas R.A. said, the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. said:

"O People! Indeed, livelihood has been decreed and no human will exceed what had been decreed for him; therefore, seek your livelihood easily.

And the span of life is limited, no one can exceed what had been decreed for him; therefore, rush without delay to do good deeds before life is over.

All deeds are computed, none will be forgotten, neither small nor big; therefore, commit many good deeds.

O people! Indeed, there is ease in moderation, and there is sufficiency in economization, and there is comfort in abstinence.

for every deed there is a reward.

everything which is coming will be here very soon"

sponsor an orphan

Comment

The Children of This World and the Children of the Hereafter

Abu Hurairah R.A. said the messenger of Allah S.A.W. said:

"Here is the world which has turned its back and moved away and the hereafter clearly moving closer. And you are in a working day which has no reckoning...soon enough you will be in a reckoning day day which has no work.
                    Indeed, Allah, the exalted, gives the material od this world to whom he loves and to whom he hates; however, he dose not give the hereafter except to those he loves. Verily, this world has children and the hereafter has children. You should be the children of the hereafter and not amongst the children of this world.
                    The worst i fear for you is pursuing desire and extended hopes. pursuing desire swerves your hearts away from the truth, and long hope turns your endevour towards this world. with these two desires no one derives any good in this world or in the hereafter."

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira R.A:

The Prophet (P.B.U.H) said, "A time will come when one will not care how one gains one's money, legally or illegally. "

[Bukhari ,Volume 3, Book 34, Number 275]

Comment

Re: Sermons of the Prophet (pbuh)

God bless you !!

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira:A man came to Allah's Apostle صلى الله عليه وسلم and said:"O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Your mother." The man said: "Who is next?" The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Your mother." The man further said: "Who is next?" The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Your father."

Comment

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira (RA):

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah (SWT) expiates some of his sins for that."

Comment

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Three are the signs of a hypocrite: When he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he betrays his trust.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Comment

Working...
                              X