Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Living in Kuwait

Originally posted by Excuse_me View Post
    Ah interesting I didnt know that. Insha'Allah I have an interest in Kuwait as well so keep me updated if you find out about the cost of living.
    From what I have found out, 300-400 Kuwaiti Dinar is more than enough to live comfortably over there. The major cost is rent, and a modest 1 or 2 bedroom modern apartment will cost about 100-200 Dinar, depending on which area you are looking to live in. Food and everything else is quite cheap. So add another 100-200 Dinar and that should be your living expense.

I'll be moving there in the next couple weeks for a job, InshaAllah. The questions in the OP were for myself. Please make dua for me that everything goes smoothly.
    Last edited by abdulsidd; 27-09-11, 01:01 PM.

Comment

So this company which I will be joining soon, InshaAllah, is closing to receiving a major project in Qatar, and they will be hiring 200 civil engineers for this project, including fresh graduates. If anyone knows someone who is willing to live and work in Qatar for a huge American company, then please let me know. The only requirement is USA citizenship. I think UK citizenship should be fine too, but I'm not sure. The project is probably related to Qatar's preparations for the FIFA 2022 World Cup, so it will be a long term project.

They are also looking to hire an experienced engineer in their Kuwait office. They want someone who has 10+ years of experience of geometric design of highways, particularly design of interchanges. Again, US citizenship and experience is necessary.

Comment

is ur company AGAM ?
        Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
        فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by IbnulQayyim View Post
          is ur company AGAM ?
          No, its PB. What's AGAM? Never heard of them.

Comment

Is your company US based?
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              Is your company US based?
              Haan, merai bhai. Why bring this thread up, when I have already mentioned that the company is American owned in the hijra thread?

Comment

Oh, I didn't read all the post.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Oh, I didn't read all the post.
                  Its all good. Forgive me please. I was rude.

Comment

It's cool.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X