HElppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HElppp

its known that spiders are attracted to the electromagnetic emmissions that come from laptops, and they allways hunt in pairs.

did you see where the other one was?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
      its known that spiders are attracted to the electromagnetic emmissions that come from laptops, and they allways hunt in pairs.

Maybe it was a lonely spider?

Comment

eeeeek... explain :(
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

your skin should be peeled off you without analgesia, and after that you should be hanged

Comment

Originally posted by weird View Post
            your skin should be peeled off you without analgesia, and after that you should be hanged
            That's a bit harsh??

Comment

Once upon a time, two daddy long legs appeared in my room. They disappeared...I think they mated in my closet or something, because a while later I saw a small one.
              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
              Surah al-Baqarah
              [2:245]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                Once upon a time, two daddy long legs appeared in my room. They disappeared...I think they mated in my closet or something, because a while later I saw a small one.
                lol
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                  That's a bit harsh??
                  no

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                  that's absolutely disgusting. they shud all be castrated

Comment

Weird, spiders are an essential part of this ecosystem. If you kill them all, then there will be problems as everything will go off balance. They have some good and for the most part, stay away from humans unless provoked....and if they are not the Brazilian or Sydney Funnel Web...those guys will come after you and keep biting. And unlike other venomous spiders, they don't give you dry bites they go full out and do have enough venom to kill someone....

But those are far from you. Daddy long legs are harmless and keep the other bugs. Be thankful for them instead of wishing them death and castration.

ps. This would make a great story, why not write about it and join the competition? *points to sig*
                    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                    Surah al-Baqarah
                    [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

poor silures can't catch a break. People should realize by now he is a chillin dude
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Have you ever considered consulting someone about this phobia of yours?
                        A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Originally posted by weird View Post

:rotfl:

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          poor silures can't catch a break. People should realize by now he is a chillin dude

im glad someone finally noticed ;)

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

are you wearing any shoes??? if sooooo kill it lol

Comment

Working...
                            X