HElppp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HElppp

i wanted to go down 2 the common room for a bit, and as i opened the door in the hallway i saw a spider in the doors corner. i ran passed it at high speed b4 it started walkin. now i don't know how to get back

the kitchen is near my room so i can't kill it

i can walk around the building and try to enter via the backdoor, but even then i have walk close the door where the spider is. i have a feeling its goin to be waiting for me there

i dont know what to do

Re: HElppp

use a broom
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

the broom is in the kitchen. the kitchen is passed that door :(

Comment

jump over the spider me id cry and wash it away
        ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

:salams

This is your chance. Face your fear! :up:

Spiders are really reserved. Just throw something and it'll go away. They are like snakes or something; won't come after you.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Can't you ask someone for help?

You have my sympathy. :(

Comment

i'm 2 scared :( i'm thinkin of going out, entering via the back door and see if it's there :( if it is im screwed

Comment

Originally posted by weird View Post
                i'm 2 scared :( i'm thinkin of going out, entering via the back door and see if it's there :( if it is im screwed
                lool just run quick as u can
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                  lool just run quick as u can
                  i dnt think i can get that close to it, its a large one. only allah knows why i live in this messed up place

Comment

i dnt think i can get that close to it, its a large one. only allah knows why i live in this messed up place
                    They are everywhere i hear, even in the snow and ice. :S

Comment

do the long jump :up:
                      run and jumpp .... * ........................... over the spider

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_Alisha View Post
                        do the long jump :up:
                        run and jumpp .... * ........................... over the spider
                        how am i going to run and jump through a door. i have to open it, and it's only when i open it that i can see it. :(

Comment

how am i going to run and jump through a door. i have to open it, and it's only when i open it that i can see it. :(
                          ohh lmaoo didnt realise

Comment

Do you have one of those gigantic water guns? Or use the hoover.........my fav! Sorry if that offends anyone, but its either them or me.

Comment

The only way to get rid of your fear of spiders is to deal with them heads on.

Comment

Working...
                              X