Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sayyid al-Istighfar - The Best dua for forgiveness.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sayyid al-Istighfar - The Best dua for forgiveness.

Last edited by Kalikatu; 05-10-13, 01:47 PM. Reason: mistake ;D
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Personalized Gifts for Wife

Mash Allah Subhan Allah Really brother you are write good information about DUA.The holy Prophet SAW say that the best Dua is Istighfar and best ziker LAHILA ILALA. I am really impressed for this site.Thanks

Comment

Alhamdulillah.....thank you!!!! I was looking for this!!!!
        Oh Beloved...take away what I want.
        Take away what I do.
        Take away what I need.
        Take away everything
        that takes me from you...-Rumi

Comment

RABBI INNEE Z'ALAMTU NAFSEE FAGHFIRLEE INNAHOO LAA YAGHFIRUD 'D'UNOOBA ILLA ANTA

Translation: O Lord, I have wronged myself. So forgive me. Verily save You there is no one who can protect from the consequences of sinning.

Memorize Quran | Quran Online Reading | Online Quran Classe

Comment

Bump

Comment

Thank you soo much, just what I needed, I feel grief, and want to cry. And thanks for you who made this thread.

I've sinned, even though I had the intention to never sin again, to avoid. Yet I've sinned, and I acknowledge it, I ask of Allah to remove such sin, and make my sleep better.

I've sinned while sleeping. :/

I don't know if it is good for me to say this here. But I feel remorse, and since I've done the Major sin in sleep. I can't think of anything other than repenting... :/

Oh Allah, please make my dreams better! :/

And it happens after whenever I do Fajr. Any help?

May Allah reward you greatly, in this world and the other world.

I don't want to despair over his Mercy though, I'll work on myself to get closer to Allah. Ameen.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Many thanks Brother
                A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                  Thank you soo much, just what I needed, I feel grief, and want to cry. And thanks for you who made this thread.

I've sinned, even though I had the intention to never sin again, to avoid. Yet I've sinned, and I acknowledge it, I ask of Allah to remove such sin, and make my sleep better.

I don't know if it is good for me to say this here. But I feel remorse, and since I've done the Major sin in sleep. I can't think of anything other than repenting... :/

I don't want to despair over his Mercy though, I'll work on myself to get closer to Allah. Ameen.
                  You are having bad dreams brothers i guess. Dont worry too much though it happens in young age and with all the fitna around us, its not surprising. I would advice you to tryin sleep in a state of wuzu and recite Ayat al Kursi before sleeping. Hope it helps
                  A Pessimistic Truth is better than an Optimistic lie.

Sisters dont pm me

Comment

Very good thinking you have shared...... Thank you so much...

Comment

Great work. May Allah guide us towards the traditional path and help us seek his supervision and mercy towards us

Comment

Allah's mercy is greater than your sins, don't despair.

:)
                        ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                        Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

Alhamdulillah. Allah Ta'aalaa grant us tawfeeq to make this du'a in the day and in the evening without fail and with sincerity.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                          -------------------------------
                          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

:jkk:
                            ┳┻|
                            ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                            ┳┻|⊂ノ
                            ┻┳|
                            :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

It was narrated from ‘Ali that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Pen has been lifted from three: from the one who is sleeping until he wakes up, from the child until he reaches the age of puberty, and from one who is insane until he comes to his senses.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1343; Ibn Maajah, 3032; al-Nasaa’i, 3378)

Comment

Alhamdulillah. Allah Ta'aalaa enable us to make this du'a day and night with sincerity.

(I will be posting similarly on this thread regularly, inshaaAllah, so I ask all to kindly excuse the repetitive nature of these posts.)
                                Last edited by Fakhri; 05-05-16, 03:20 AM.
                                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                                -------------------------------
                                "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                                NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Working...
                                X