25 percent of British babies born to foreign mothers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 percent of British babies born to foreign mothers

London, Aug 26 (IANS) One out of four babies born in Britain in 2010 were born to migrant women, including those from India and Pakistan, official statistics show.
    Figures released by the Office for National Statistics reveal that migrant mothers gave birth to 181,514 babies -- 25.1 percent of 723,165 newborns in 2010, the Daily Express said.
    In 2009, a total of 174,443 babies were born to migrant mothers - 24.7 percent of the total number. In 2000, it was 15.5 percent, and 11.6 per cent in 1990.
    Newham in east London had the highest levels - with a staggering 75 percent of all babies born to migrants. Most were from India, Pakistan and Poland.
    Britain is struggling to cope with soaring immigration. The number of midwives has also not kept pace with the migrant baby boom.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/25-percent-...123021691.html
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: 25 percent of British babies born to foreign mothers

so like paki women are really that messed up in the deen over there? .....

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      They could be married ...
      Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
      Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
        They could be married ...
        yeah , how could i forget

Comment

salam everyone

uh oh

the W.A.S.P. is a dying breed.........

Wonder how the BNP would react to that
          Oh Allah, please make my best day the Day I meet You to answer for my sins, and please have mercy on the believers on the Day our deeds will be judged

Comment

the thing that worries me the most is not the number of babies born to foreign mothers but whether they will bring their children up on the right path as they may have a different mentality, different way of doing things and if the mothers are very cultural, then oh god i'd really hate to see how those kids end up when they're older. thats what the worrying part is, not the baby boom.

Comment

Even if they were, it says migrant pakistani women i.e those who have moved here from pakistan not those who were born here.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                Even if they were, it says migrant pakistani women i.e those who have moved here from pakistan not those who were born here.
                doesnt change the fact they are pakistanis.... british pakistanis or whatever u call them.

Comment

This is jus scaremongering, Britain is still 95% white at the last census and is still expected to be at least 92% this years one. BNP and Right wingers always use this, to there advantage, but if you do the math it will still take more htan 300-350 years for Britains MUSLIM ONLY population to be the majority. By then we will all have been deported or killed anyway,

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah10 View Post
                    the thing that worries me the most is not the number of babies born to foreign mothers but whether they will bring their children up on the right path as they may have a different mentality, different way of doing things and if the mothers are very cultural, then oh god i'd really hate to see how those kids end up when they're older. thats what the worrying part is, not the baby boom.
                    Well these are all the Brit men marrying them - brit female paks arent good enough. lol...

.....all those previous posts about getting married back home is better. Well this is the result of it. lol

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

doesnt change the fact they are pakistanis.... british pakistanis or whatever u call them.
                      They are talking about migrant pak women i.e those that moved here.

Comment

A lot of native Europeans have stopped having children or they only have a single child. Thier population is actually decreasing because of this. While on the other hand, migrats usually have large families.
                        Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                        Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Also, those stats, dont mention that some are the people (couples) on student visa who are married and have kids born in the UK. They are also included on the stats.

Comment

Working...
                          X