X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bikinis bug Ikhwan.

Originally posted by luisa View Post
    of course

just bomb into pieces the entire history of humankind, and make up a new one

that way, you can be sure you will be happy with it
    people dying on a daily basis and the only thing 'ur' people are concerned with is history? .... how bout spending that money to more useful causes then for the maintenance of those pyramids ?

Comment

When the Americans invaded Iraq, one of the first things that they did was to bomb and destroy their libraries. We're talking about 1400 years of Iraqi/Muslim/Islamic history. I vividly remember seeing images of the buildings on fire. Not a pretty sight.

The truth is that non-Muslims have a very selective amnesia when it comes to their own crimes against humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by elza3d View Post
        When the Americans invaded Iraq, one of the first things that they did was to bomb and destroy their libraries. We're talking about 1400 years of Iraqi/Muslim/Islamic history. I vividly remember seeing images of the buildings on fire. Not a pretty sight.

The truth is that non-Muslims have a very selective amnesia when it comes to their own crimes against humanity.
        they also destroyed a famous mosque and were seen taking a rest in there , these people are nothing but hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
          they also destroyed a famous mosque and were seen taking a rest in there , these people are nothing but hypocrites.
          Yes, the masjid of Haroun Rasheed.

Comment

Originally posted by elza3d View Post

No seriously? complete bunch of savages illiterate. But it shows that with invasions of totally different culture, the first thing to bomb or destroy and kill are the writers, poets, bookshops and libraries. If you control that you control everything. Typical incultes
            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

people dying on a daily basis and the only thing 'ur' people are concerned with is history? .... how bout spending that money to more useful causes then for the maintenance of those pyramids ?
              The tourism money they bring is greater than the maintenance money.

I guess you have to weight the pros & cons of covering the faces of the statues in Egypt. I personally wouldn't support it unless credible Islamic scholars & universities give fatwas supporting it :)
              Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
              Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                defacing and destruction happened all along Antiquity way before Islam
                not a good reason for continuing with it

Comment

What is this thread on about, bikini's must be so irritating they go right in the groove, besides I just can't understand what the heck you're paying for, there's nothing much there. They should be banned the world over for ripping of the consumer.

Comment

Originally posted by luisa View Post
                    not a good reason for continuing with it
                    My post wasn't justifiying anything, i was pointing your absence of reference to much ancient and numerous looting during this era. I find it dishonest from your part to mention only Islam. Was it that hard to write "from antiquity to Islam"?
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Bugz View Post
                      What is this thread on about, bikini's must be so irritating they go right in the groove, besides I just can't understand what the heck you're paying for, there's nothing much there. They should be banned the world over for ripping of the consumer.
                      Seriously, are you even posting this?? You seem to have a lot of experience of where bikins go

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
                        The tourism money they bring is greater than the maintenance money.

I guess you have to weight the pros & cons of covering the faces of the statues in Egypt. I personally wouldn't support it unless credible Islamic scholars & universities give fatwas supporting it :)
                        we all know the reality of single kaffir tourists and why they are there ... dont make me spill the beans

Comment

^^ That reminds me of a documentary I saw ages ago called 'Turkish Toyboys'. 40 year old women were going on holiday to Turkey just to sleep around with guys half their age over here no one would look at those women twice.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            we all know the reality of single kaffir tourists and why they are there ...
                            you sound very knowledgeable

what about the non-kuffar ?

Comment

^

its called prostitution if im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                                ^^ That reminds me of a documentary I saw ages ago called 'Turkish Toyboys'. 40 year old women were going on holiday to Turkey just to sleep around with guys half their age over here no one would look at those women twice.
                                Chi chi, what filthy grannies

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X