Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bikinis bug Ikhwan.

Originally posted by abu_fulan_fulan View Post
    ...or not. Because there is no such thing.

actually there is kind of.

Allahs mentions in the Quran that when evil happens to us to blame ourself because of our deeds.

but however this was not an evil act. this was an act of tawheed.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by Comet View Post
      The rest of the world found that act of destruction disgusting. Destroying history in this day and age is barbaric. Your religion might support it but a religion may be good or evil.
      funny how on one hand you claim that destroying history is a bad thing, while on the other hand you support the west.

last time i checked Europeans were destroying foreign cultures for the past few hundred years, and is currently trying to destroy islam.

and if i remember correctly the first thing the americans bombed in iraq was the national library. thousands of years of history right there gone.

the hypocrisy is amazing.
      And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Shows what kind of ideology you guys follow. What goes around comes around. Karma will get you.
        yes indeed.

im sure the afghans and the iraqis will pay back their loan to america in full :)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
          actually there is kind of.

Allahs mentions in the Quran that when evil happens to us to blame ourself because of our deeds.

but however this was not an evil act. this was an act of tawheed.
          yes, but not in the sense of the meaning of the word karma.

Comment

yes, but not in the sense of the meaning of the word karma.
            agreed.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
              ^adding to that, UN was more interested in preserving the statues rather than send aid to Afghans. Taliban destroyed the statue because there position was, "if you do not care about our future, do not care about our past". They were ****ed the hell off. They had hindus living under them whos idols taliban didn't touch.
              Exactly .

There are People who care more about stones and rocks than living and breathing Human beings . How many cry for those killed by NATO when Afghanistan was carpet bombed in 2001 .

Taliban never touched the places of worship of Hindus and Sikhs though they are not the people of the book .
              Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
              deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

yes indeed.

im sure the afghans and the iraqis will pay back their loan to america in full :)
                Inshallah .
                Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

funny how on one hand you claim that destroying history is a bad thing, while on the other hand you support the west.

last time i checked Europeans were destroying foreign cultures for the past few hundred years, and is currently trying to destroy islam.

and if i remember correctly the first thing the americans bombed in iraq was the national library. thousands of years of history right there gone.

the hypocrisy is amazing.
                  According to this link, U.S. troops did not bomb the National Museum of Iraq. Most of the damage seems due to looting by Iraqis themselves.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Museum_of_Iraq
                  Do you have sources stating that the museum was bombed?

Comment

hmm, seems that they dident.

my mistake.

however my point about destroying cultures still stands.
                    Last edited by uncle umar; 29-08-11, 10:35 AM.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

According to this link, U.S. troops did not bomb the National Museum of Iraq. Most of the damage seems due to looting by Iraqis themselves.
                      Nonsense. They did, even if we where to give some credibility to this claim, still it was the US who created the prevailing circumstances. They are very much to blame. If they spent a fraction of the time they spent protecting their oil interests these libraries and masjids would not have been destroyed.

It was the US who seek to destroy the identity, culture and history of Afghanistan and Iraq, and to replace it with their own ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                        Not working post what is it
                        its a bazooka blowing them statues into bits which china offered a blank cheque to the taliban to not blow them up

Comment

here ... lets see it again from a different angle .... looks so cool ... like booooom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D-z6sTs3pU

Comment

euroamericans completely erased traces of the superior Muslim culture in Iberia after using their findings

when its done to Muslims and Islam, especially by euros, its OK but when pagan or xtian culture is erased its a global catastrophe that supersedes the loss of human life

Comment

• Originally posted by Comet View Post
                              That's Wikipedia lad, my cat can put anything in Wikipedia and pass it on
                              http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

a video of the destruction of the buddha statues in afghanistan by the taliban, may Allaah reward them for reviving this sunnah in this day and age, ameen
                                Shows what kind of ideology you guys follow. What goes around comes around. Karma will get you.

lol ... ur country that kills humans that are alive and here u are talking bout ur effection for statues ... yes 'ur' karma has gotten to u , we can see that by hurricane irene which was only a sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X