X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    There are many "-berg" named people.

It's like painting all these people with the same brush, isn't it?
    Chances are they will be Zionists. Also, who cares? If it means no $ will go to Israel and 1 less Palestinian will be hurt, then it's all good.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

That's like saying anyone with name Muhammad is a terrorist. That's how non-Muslims (not all) think.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
        Understand where youre coming from, but is it ok for a Muslim to film another Muslim against his will?

If someone was filming me and I didnt want them to, id get very angry, as im sure anyone would.
        True, but why didn't he tell the police to take her phone and delete the video if he had such a problem with it? Surely he has the right to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by Sismael View Post
          What happened to the other thread?

ImaMuslim you haven't answered my question
          dont hold your breath hes got a line of people waiting for him to answer their questions already.
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

only a munafiq will tell a woman to go to palestine and fight while he sits in good ole blighty in peace and security.Something to bare in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath
              lol you are allowed to say anything against asians but i warn u, i strictly warn u dont utter a word about blacks
              Yeh, can't say anything about the poor black man. They have it hard, lol. Some excuse that is.

Regarding Asian shopkeepers, some are very stingy, yes, but some are not, and are actually very kind. There are plenty of Asians shops where if I am short on change, I am told that I can take the item and just pay back whenever.

Comment

*shocked* cannot believe the video has been removed by youtube!!!! Very angry!
                "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

:scratch: Hmmm...I wonder who was the wrong one according to YouTube, the sister or the storekeepers...
                  Last edited by .mirror.; 22-08-11, 01:24 AM.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
                    Yeh, can't say anything about the poor black man.
                    That's not true, this forum bears that out. Just keep in mind that, as with everything else, not everyone will agree with what you post or how you word your posts.
                    ďIndeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.Ē Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

• Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

:scratch: Hmmm...I wonder who was the wrong one according to YouTube, the sister or the storekeepers...
                      Prolly some zionist complained they aint getting their dates revenue.

Comment

Video has spread like wildfire anyway. Even facebook groups calling for the boycott of the business
                        SPREAD OF EVIL
                        ZIONISM
                        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

That's like saying anyone with name Muhammad is a terrorist. That's how non-Muslims (not all) think.
                          It doesn't bother me bro. I think we're a bit passed the stage of caring what we are called. What bothers me is giving money to baby killers and real terrorists.
                          Last edited by -MA-; 22-08-11, 02:34 AM.
                          SPREAD OF EVIL
                          ZIONISM
                          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Last edited by muslimaghareeba; 22-08-11, 02:48 AM. Reason: nvm inshaAllah
                            La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

VIDEO can still be watched here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=838nfpW-GCs#!

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                                Video has spread like wildfire anyway. Even facebook groups calling for the boycott of the business
                                I don't agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X