X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    "it is not permissible for a Muslim to sell weapons or tools of war to those who are waging war against the Muslims, or anything that helps them to support their religion."
    stop slapping madkhalis on here .... what if he comes to ur house with abu khadeejah ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
      Even though this isn't the message of the thread. I did find it kind of beautiful to see so many Muslims walking around in that area, with different stores and the like.
      typical east london but there are quite a few hindu and sikh in the video. also, many of the stores on green street are owned by them.

however other areas, like whitechapel etc alhamdulillah very very few hindu and sikh.

Originally posted by ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥ View Post
      Mwarrior bro u do realise that if you did that it would be the perfect deflection away from the point the sister was making
      Well I can't sit back and do nothing whilst so called brothers treat sisters like that.

I'd probably give it sometime anyways, strike when they least expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
        typical east london but there are quite a few hindu and sikh in the video. also, many of the stores on green street are owned by them.

however other areas, like whitechapel etc alhamdulillah very very few hindu and sikh.

Well I can't sit back and do nothing whilst so called brothers treat sisters like that.

I'd probably give it sometime anyways, strike when they least expect it.
        bro i hope your fast bcos judging from the video those guys are gonna do a pretty quick legga

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 17-08-15, 01:05 AM.
          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
            Those who state they are strictly sticking to Quran and Hadith should question how strictly they are adhering to the following ahadith and Quran when they promote and defend the buying of israeli goods:

“The believers in their affection, compassion and love for one another is like one single body. If a part of it suffers from pain, the whole body will suffer in pain.” (hadith narrated by Imam Muslim)

Allah Almighty says,
            "Let there be a community among you who call to the good, and enjoin the right, and forbid the wrong. They are the ones who have success." (3:104).
            Who promoted it?

Comment

I dunno. If you want to be strict on boycotting then you can't stop at 'Israel'.

What about goods from: USA; UK; China; Syria; etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                I dunno. If you want to be strict on boycotting then you can't stop at 'Israel'.

Good point. They are all the same in the end, though no one will admit it.

However, there are companies that don't support these practices or have anything to do with this, so I guess we can buy from them.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

MashAllah to the sister,

I know how annoying these 'boys' mentality can be..

but she persevered Alhumdulillah

i dont think they even need pink frilly dresses that would be an insult to little girls
                    .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                      brother when someone argues against boycotting israeli goods, you are automatically promoting it.
                      No.

You need to have a decent understanding of things before you discuss them.

There is neutral ground. Where you buy what Allaah has allowed and leave that which is forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                        Good point. They are all the same in the end, though no one will admit it.

However, there are companies that don't support these practices or have anything to do with this, so I guess we can buy from them.
                        Yeah, but if you want to be really strict then there's the issue of taxes. Where do you stop? Nearly all the money in the world is tainted in some way or another.

Best thing is to try to be self sufficient.

Comment

Comment

Lowlives treating a sister like that.
                            SPREAD OF EVIL
                            ZIONISM
                            BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Shame most of the shoppers didnt just leave the store and the goods in protest. I wouldve dumped my whole shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

yes i have often thought about this, it seems hypocrisy to boycott one country while u live in a country and support that economy which is killing muslims on a daily basis. which means we all have to leave the uk, usa etc etc etc. its all very confusing to be honest i do boycott israeli goods, and the dates in question in the video on further inspection it seems are grown in south africa,by south african workers but have "israel" stamped on them asd the source as the buisness is israeli owned. but other dates for example the majool dates, are grown by palestinians, who are working for israelis on stolen palestinian land, children are sent to work in these places by their parents instead of going to school. so its very confusing as to what to do, if u boycott the dates, you put palestinian workers and their children out of jobs. many palestinians work for israelis even building settlements.

but seems other methods are being used to pass off israeli produce as being from another country.

A leading German supermarket yesterday admitted to effectively misleading European consumers by selling re-labelled Israeli Grapefruit as a product of Cyprus before passing it on to the public.. the decision to pass off the Israeli fruit by the German ALDI chain came after a widespread boycott of Israeli goods into Gaza in December. Since then, shoppers across Ireland especially, have been turning their backs on Israeli goods such as fruit, vegetables and electronics and it is thought that stockpiles of Israeli produce are rotting at supply depots."[22] Amid fears that this scam could lead to genuine Cypriot produce being boycotted, farming unions in Cyprus are furious and the Cypriot ambassador to Ireland, Sotos A. Liassides has referred the matter back to his government for vigorous action commenting that Aldi are "trying desperately to get rid of their (Israeli) stock by presenting it as Cypriot."[23] Environmental Health Officers from the Health Service Executive who are under contract to Food Safety Authority of Ireland have also become involved in the issue as it breaches EU regulations on food labelling.
                                "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Working...
                                X