This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

Abu Dhahabi, Imamuslim, Kashmir85 and others arguing or posting off topic. You would all be reminded that it is still ramadan.

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''

[Abu Dawud]
    Some of The Best Dhikr

1. Quran: Ultimately, the best dhikr is reading the Quran.

Reward: You will be rewarded 10 rewards for every letter read. This prize basically illustrates the weight of the Quran in terms of where it should be in your life.

2. SubhanAllah or SubhanAllah wa bihamdihi (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty.”)

Reward: A tree will be planted for you in Paradise. Nice! Start growing your own forest right now! Another hadith relates that whoever says this 100 times a day, his/her sins will be forgiven even if they were as much as the foam of the sea [Bukhari].

3. Alhamdulillah (“All praise is for Allah.”)

Reward: Your scales will be tipped on the Day of Judgment, full of rewards!

4. SubhanAllah wal hamdulillah, wa la ilahaillAllah wa Allahu akbar “I praise Allah (or All Praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is for Allah. This is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah. Allah is Great.”

Reward: This combination of dhikr is the one most beloved by Allah, subhana wa ta’ala. When you say them, sins fall off of you like leaves off of trees.

5. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (“There is no power or might except (by) Allah.”)

Reward: You will enter through a special door in Paradise for those who oft use this remembrance.

6. SubhanAllah (x33), Alhamdulillah (x33), Allahu akbar (x34). Can be recited after salah and before you go to bed/sleep. (“I praise Allah (or All praise if to Allah) above all attributes that do not suit His Majesty. All praise is to Allah. Allah is Great.”)

Reward: We know that this dhikr is said after each salah, but when Fatima raḍyAllāhu 'anha (may Allāh be pleased with her) the daughter of the Prophet came to her father requesting a servant to help with the household, the Messenger of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) told her to repeat the dhikr before her sleep and the results would be better than having a servant.

7. Astaghfirullah (“I seek Allah’s forgiveness.”)

Reward: You will get protection from Allah’s punishment. In Surah Nuh, ayah 10-12, Allah relates the story of Prophet Nuh and how he instructed his people to seek Allah’s forgiveness. If they would just say “astagfirullah,” Allah would sent them rain in abundance, and increase their wealth and children, and give them gardens and rivers in Paradise.

8. Ayahtul-Kursi [2:255].

Reward: When you recite this verse before you go to sleep, Allah sends a guardian to you and no shaytan will come to you until morning. Those who read this after each salah shall enter Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Dhahabi View Post
      i think the sister needs to name and shame the shop so inshallah their business will be ruined
      At the beginning of the video you can see the name and location of the shop. those who know green street can tell where it is and which shop it is.

If they continue selling illegal Israeli dates then may Allah ruin him and his business.

Originally posted by Kashmir_85 View Post
      And by the way the woman is wrong in this video, however her niyaah is correct but her adhaab and hidayah are way off. Its Ramadhan and she is making a joke of herself, if that was me as the shopkeper I would drag her from the ear and tell her dad.
      wow - you would do that to a sister ? Have you no shame ? Please, don't tell me your another one of them asian wannabes who thinks he is gangster because he can beat up women.

Comment

Mwarrior bro u do realise that if you did that it would be the perfect deflection away from the point the sister was making
        j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

although it's shocking how these brothers treated the sister...

i don't know if the sister tried this first, but maybe if she approached them just to advise them without causing a scene or being confrontational... maybe they may have been more inclined to listen to her?

if you go in for the 'hard sell' ...people naturally get defensive.
          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
          http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
          Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

At least, they stopped selling 'em.

Sister should've went to the owner of the store. These people are just workers; I don't even know why they were getting so worked up.

May Allah bless her and guide the brothers.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

What happened to the other thread?

ImaMuslim you haven't answered my question

Comment

From the scroll at the end of her video it appears as though she went to a few different shops ..most of them took on board what she was saying. In contrast when she starts her video they shopkeepers and her already seem to be in mid convo which suggests that these guys weren't aknowledging their mistake, and why she felt she had to name and shame them
                j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

I don't think the sister went in guns ablazing. I think she was leafleting and it led to this encounter with the store and shopkeeper. I think the argument was incredibly poor that 'we only give people a choice.' I think he forgot that he too has a choice whether or not to buy the product, they are not enforced upon him.

Most likely it wsa just a case of the dates making him a large profit and nothing to do with Islam/ Palestine issue etc. It didn't matter what the product was, it was just the profit it would bring.
                  What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
                  Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
                  Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
                  but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
                  but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
                  We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
                  freedom from slavery to other than the One,
                  Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
                  and a horizon that extends to the next life,
                  Yet we chose the prison and call it freedom.

“All our handling of the child will bear fruit, not only at the moment, but in the adult they are destined to become.” Donate today! http://campaign.justgiving.com/chari...iyahschool2015

Comment

i think this thread should be moved to Ummah Lounge for greater exposure

Comment

Looooolll @ should be wearing pink frilly dresses. I dont agree with the way she went off on one but she obviously did in response to the men being wuss who couldnt even argue their point properly and then resorted to assaulting the sister by snatching her phone and then to call the police on her?? they just look like morons to be honest- they could have easily avoided this kind of spectacle if they had just said to her- we will speak to the guy who owns the place and see what he says or have been polite and had some manners in the way they even spoke to her.
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

They just started defending themselves when they were caught red-handed. That's it.

Instead, they could of just said "Yes, we will take them off," and everyone could've had a bright sunny day.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Kashmir_85 View Post
                          And by the way the woman is wrong in this video, however her niyaah is correct but her adhaab and hidayah are way off. Its Ramadhan and she is making a joke of herself, if that was me as the shopkeper I would drag her from the ear and tell her dad.
                          yeh sure you would, hero

you remind me of the guy in the video...very brave and physical when confronting a sister - when that young brother got involved, he totally flapped it and went back into the shop

Comment

I think if there was no camera and the sister was little bit polite rather than demanding they would have taken them down.
                            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Making Muslims want to fight each other while fasting in Ramadhaan.

Why is this behaviour applauded here?

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
                                I think if there was no camera and the sister was little bit polite rather than demanding they would have taken them down.
                                Exactly..

The prophet :saw: said "Whenever gentleness is added to something, it adorns it and whenever it is withdrawn from something, it leaves it defective." [Muslim]

Comment

Working...
                                X