X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    when you can give proper evidence for the claims you make, then accuse me off lame arguments. If you do not understand, then don't make any claims.

I am not imposing anything on anyone, typical of you to sidestep the main point.
    I gave the evidence from the Scholars that there is no evidence that boycotting is compulsory.

Yet this woman in the video acts like it is, harrassing people, and you agree with her.

Yet when I ask you why then dont you boycott other countries who do even worse, you give me lame arguments.

Dont contradict yourself.

Follow the daleel.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
      I gave the evidence from the Scholars that there is no evidence that boycotting is compulsory.

Yet this woman in the video acts like it is, harrassing people, and you agree with her.

Yet when I ask you why then dont you boycott other countries who do even worse, you give me lame arguments.

Follow the daleel.
      In that very same thread you evidence got shredded to pieces. So don't act in this thread like you had any kind of impact.

QMU is quite right, she went a bit berserk and the confrontation wasn't necessary, but I can totally understand where she is coming from. I will make excuse for her anyday.

You don't know what I buy. I am careful with what I buy and I utilize my CHOICE very carefully. The thing I don't have a choice on I have to compromise. That is the point I am trying to get across. There are different brand of dates, you can choose where you money goes. You can't say the same from computer market. Both Intel (Israel) and AMD (USA) are from nations that wage war against muslims. These are the only 2 brands available, so I really have no CHOICE. I fail to see "lame" here.

I am not contradicting myself, I seen you do it for sometime thread to thread. I follow the daleel Mashallah and if I am wrong I will admit I am wrong.
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Follow the daleel.
        Brother, do you give charity?

Comment

Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrfNSZ_DCM&feature=share

w
          ow I am shocked at the behaviour and attitudes of the brothers. But mashallah to the sister for her courage and determination, see how all the muslims passing by were supporting her as well.
          some Muslims just don't care if they are selling Zionist goods or not ...

it's all about making money ...

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Follow the daleel.
            This isn't about wether it's compulsory or not, but the fact that one should not knowingly support the Zionist Goods especially when their are alternatives ...

bout time people started using their heads ...

:jkk:
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

I see the second video has also been removed.

I wonder how long this video will stay up for- the video is still online if you haven't seen it or want to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmQfAy9_10
              "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
              Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Wallahi can you all stop it now? points made- loud and clear. SubhanAllah its the last 10 days of ramadhan and this is the kind of arguing and slandering we have going on between the brothers and sisters. Give it a rest already.
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                  Wallahi can you all stop it now? points made- loud and clear. SubhanAllah its the last 10 days of ramadhan and this is the kind of arguing and slandering we have going on between the brothers and sisters. Give it a rest already.
                  a voice of reason :up:
                  "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
                  Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

mashAllah brave sister.
                    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

NO MORE fitnah-mongering posts in thie thread please or else im gona feed you all to uncle umar for suhoor and guarunteed the bro gona eat you up in 5 minutes flat

No seriously- no more posts please because it just leads to arguements and subhanAllah this is (especially) not the month for it.
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

She should have talked to the proprietor in private to get her message across. She did a great disservice to those who she calls as Muslim brothers by publicly shaming them for something they might not have even realized. You can't really force people to behave the way they don't want to.
                        Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Think everything that needed to be said has been said. Mods can you lock the thread pls.

Comment

I see the second video has also been removed.

I wonder how long this video will stay up for- the video is still online if you haven't seen it or want to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmQfAy9_10
                            You really need give a warning that first pic in the video is very gruesome.

Comment

a voice of reason :up:
                              zesty for president?
                              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                                madkhalis have no problem trading with Israel. They even have A fatwa from Al Albani(rah) which they like to parade around proudly as their proof.
                                they look like your typical cultural asians. nothing madkhali about them

Comment

Working...
                                X