X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
    I recall the guy claiming he wouldn't open his fast with those dates. I doubt he was the manager or the guy responsible for purchasing those dates in the first place.

You go into a store, rant and rave, emotions are going to run high and we all saw the result. Both were wrong in way or another but I don't think this incident should be blown out of proportion.

Slightly off-topic, but I remember reading somewhere that some of the date farms (?) taken over by the Israelis use Palestinian workers.

I try to boycott Israeli goods, at the same time how many of us buy, use american and uk products?

People should do what they can, but not get carried away. Yeh, it annoys me when my Muslim mates say they don't care if x, y or z is Israeli or American, but people have a choice to buy or do what they want, you can inform people, but the choice is theres.
    I don't mean to be mean, but it's not Tesco, you don't need fifty managers for this shop. Plus he didn't say "im not the one managing the shop" (which is a simple sentence) he kept on saying basically "why aren't you in Palestine if you care so much".
    Palestinians should be the owners and work on these dates plants as it is their land. I find it highly vicious actually for them to grow dates knowing that Muslims mostly break their fast with it.
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
      Problem is not the sister speaking too loud, it's not the filming, it's not the confrontation, it is this guy selling dates tainted with blood of Muslims, dates that grew on stolen land by settlers. They should be shoved into his throat if he likes them so much
      Do you only "boycott" Israeli products?

Why not anything from America? Or from Uk?

Or what about from any country who is an active part of NATO?

Why not?

Comment

green street?

people always use the 'what country are you in'
        check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by QMU View Post
          I have respect for the sister... no doubt... but there is something called haya... and though we can say " where were the men then" and make a gender war.... she didnt need to be shouting in the middle of the street.

and you may take my words negatively... i say she did well mashAllah... but for women theres a place and a way to do something... and what she did was not that for a a women...

you may say im someone who wants women to be kept silent and whatnot... i can assure you i am not a person, but lets take this from an islamic perspective... the men were wrong, no doubt, we have come to that conclusion, and some of the things he stated were just cringeworthy and out of order,esp calling the police on her and speaking to her in such a manner.
          but the way the sister went about it as well, was also incorrect.... she could have just handed out the leaflets outside quietly, and have had a more polite conversation... didnt need to make a scene if you ask me.

take it how you want, i think it was good to make it aware they were selling israeli dates, but to go out on the street and shouting... where is the haya?.... before you post saying im against this women and whatnot... think, calm... and see why i say such a thing....

women have a voice in islam no doubt, but there is a way to use that voice... and for a women that was not the correct way..... she spoke well, didnt swear, didnt say anything wrong, alhamdulilah, but the manner wasnt correct.
          agreed.
          but then someone was saying, that because she wanted others not to buy from them, she had to make a scene
          check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
            Do you only "boycott" Israeli products?

Why not anything from America? Or from Uk?

Or what about from any country who is an active part of NATO?

Why not?
            It is a false dilemma to say "If you're not doing it for all, you should do it for none". People are doing what they can afford to do ... even those who just feel bad in their heart.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
              It is a false dilemma to say "If you're not doing it for all, you should do it for none". People are doing what they can afford to do ... even those who just feel bad in their heart.
              we should have diplomatic ties with Israel according to madkhali theory ... also there is no jihad in palestine according to madkhalis.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                No, dont give me that brother.

Dont tell me that its ok to go and ruin a persons reputation, their business and their dignity because they are doing something which is PERMISSABLE, but then say that "its a false dilemma" to apply the same rules to countries who are doing even worse things than Israel.

How does that make any logical sense?

Why do you "boycott" Israel and not the USA? Why not all the NATO countries?

WAllaah there is no sense being used at all subhaan Allaah.

To top it off, this woman recieved a message from the business and she still leaves the video up on the net and allows hateful comments from amongst the kuffaar towards ourMuslim brother.

Disgusting.

Comment

No, dont give me that brother.

Dont tell me that its ok to go and ruin a persons reputation, their business and their dignity because they are doing something which is PERMISSABLE, but then say that "its a false dilemma" to apply the same rules to countries who are doing even worse things than Israel.

How does that make any logical sense?

Why do you "boycott" Israel and not the USA? Why not all the NATO countries?

WAllaah there is no sense being used at all subhaan Allaah.

To top it off, this woman recieved a message from the business and she still leaves the video up on the net and allows hateful comments from amongst the kuffaar towards ourMuslim brother.

Disgusting.
                  I'll rephrase, "something is better than nothing and feeling bad in your heart is also consider something".

Comment

Its a difference of choice. The excuses ImaMuslim pulls out doesn't hold up
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

man, people love to argue don't they.

:jkk: saif al bataar and QMU for their sensible posts.
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
                        Massive over-reaction tbh.

Give out leaflets and inform people but there is no need to be aggressive and shout in the streets.

The sister has alot of heart but I don't agree with how she was causing a scene in the store, she was shouting.

The brother shouldn't have taken the phone but lets not make him out to be some criminal.

Learn and move on.
                        Agreed.

They should just take the video off youtube, what a joke.
                        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          Its a difference of choice. The excuses ImaMuslim pulls out doesn't hold up
                          funny how he likes to put his questions forth to every1 but doesnt want to answer any1's questions and uses politics in his replies.

Comment

"Its a difference of choice"

If you say so, but dont impose your lame arguments on others, like this woman did.

Comment

If you say so, but dont impose your lame arguments on others, like this woman did.
                              Do you give charity brother?

Comment

when you can give proper evidence for the claims you make, then accuse me off lame arguments. If you do not understand, then don't make any claims.

I am not imposing anything on anyone, typical of you to sidestep the main point.
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X