X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrfNSZ_DCM&feature=share

w
    ow I am shocked at the behaviour and attitudes of the brothers. But mashallah to the sister for her courage and determination, see how all the muslims passing by were supporting her as well.
    "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
    Friends of Al Aqsa

Re: Green Street Muslim Brothers Selling Israeli Dates: Must Watch

they look like madkhalis dont they? ... I mean that is the logic madkhalis also give when they do this stuff 'why arent u fighting in palestine' .....

I've said it before and i'll say it again

"If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith." Some versions add: "there is no part of faith behind that, not even so much as a mustard seed."

At least the lady was speaking and doing something ... where do those men fit in that hadith by helping israels economy to buy more guns and bullets?

Comment

I keep watching this over and over cowards taking her Phone, threatening to smash it, calling the police, then taking their Israeli dates of the top shelf !! Makes my blood boil ... the sister was so strong mashaallah and more importantly knew her rights so when the police attended she was able to defend herself.
      j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

I think the word "brothers" is used very loosely. Bless her, she's a very courageous person Masha'Allaah.

Comment

Just shocking how they treated the sister, I swear I've seen that brother somewhere before :scratch:

From the video that means a lot of shops are stacking Israeli dates especially the black boxed "open top" ones where you hand pick. I think they are just unaware of where they are from :(

We should send the video to everyone we know to try and get more people aware of Israel dates, I've tweeted it and added as many hash tags as I can think off :p

Comment

If they are stocking Israeli date's with the power to remove them, then trully this is Munafiq.

May Allah(swt) increase these brother's Imaan and make them realise, it's there brothers and sisters out there that are dying. Allah(swt) tests us in many ways.
            A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Not that violence solves everything, but did anyone else feel like punching those two idiots in the shop in their big grinning mouths?!:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                they look like madkhalis dont they? ... I mean that is the logic madkhalis also give when they do this stuff 'why arent u fighting in palestine' .....
                I don't think it's got anything to do with madkhalis. They're just ignorant uneducated uncivilised louts.

Honestly, the minute he opened his mouth I wouldn't have expected any more of him. If any one actually goes into this shop and sees those two again give them a piece of your mind!
                ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 17-08-15, 12:07 AM. Reason: user request
                  The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by Joha View Post
                    I don't think it's got anything to do with madkhalis. They're just ignorant uneducated uncivilised louts.

Honestly, the minute he opened his mouth I wouldn't have expected any more of him. If any one actually goes into this shop and sees those two again give them a piece of your mind!
                    madkhalis have no problem trading with Israel. They even have A fatwa from Al Albani(rah) which they like to parade around proudly as their proof.

Comment

tbh they look too uneducated to even be madhkalis. They're just your typical run of the mill ignorant chavs - and we've got plenty of those around.
                      ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                      a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                      worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                      a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                      and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                      (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

:salams,

Ameen to the adiya.

I don't get why they would even went out of their way to "give a choice" . If they wanted to sell dates why out of their way not sell only Palestinian or dates from a non-zionist supporting regime..why even bother with israeli ones.

Comment

The video had Asda at the end but I bought a box of dates from Asda supposedly from Tunisia with big signs saying Tunisian dates, hope they where not Israeli because they tasted :inlove:

Comment

There is no point debating with Chav Asians as soon as I saw the pencil line beard that was enough for me to want to smash his face in before anything even came out of his mouth. (FYI- I am ethnically Pakistani)
                            When told that it was religiously permissible to say what pleases his persecuters without believing in it at the time of mihna, Ahmad ibn Hanbal said "If I remained silent and you remained silent, then who will teach the ignorant?".

Comment

We must not be quick to judge. Whilst I do not condone Israeli dates is it true that they mainly employ Muslims on there lands? Do these products not give an employment opportunity for poor Arabs? I am just asking as I do know much on thios issue so any help and advice would be appreciated

Jazkalluh

Comment

Working...
                              X