X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pic on the internet charity site :-$

Salaam,

so i was just reminiscing over college days and i then realised

that i had my picture taken on behalf of my college, when we raised money for a certain charity
    now this was before i wore the niqaab

i can see my pic on their charity website and my face is not covered, its part of the main pic regarding the article..

should i contact them to take the pic down, but what if they say no because its the main pic?

Im worried now :-$
    .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Re: my pic on the internet charity site :-$

Contact them and ask them to remove it? I'm sure they can edit you out, or make a new image.
    SPREAD OF EVIL
    ZIONISM
    BOLLYWOOD

Comment

:wswrwb:

↑I agree.

:insha: At least, try.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
        Contact them and ask them to remove it? I'm sure they can edit you out, or make a new image.
        yeah InshAllah going to do this..

but my picture was also taken for the newspapers article ( for something else) and i can view it online, but its like in archive its not visible unles you search for it specifically

do i still have to track all the articles and get them down? i dont know where else
        as i used to be put forward for diff organisations
        .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Reach out where ever you see them :insha:
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

call them and tell em ur reasons n get it removed.

Comment

Without being rude sister, is your hair covered in the photo? If it's not, then try everything you can to get it removed. If it is, then as it is archived, and it may be hard to remove it as I don't know if they can edit it. Best to contact them though, atleast that way you have tried.
              SPREAD OF EVIL
              ZIONISM
              BOLLYWOOD

Comment

They can remove it, i do remove articles and pictures on the website i write for. It's going to take time but it is possible

P.S : did you give at the time your permission for the pictures to be taken and published? If yes now it's going to be tough because you said yes, if you did not, then they're aren't even allowed to put in on the internet.
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                  Without being rude sister, is your hair covered in the photo? If it's not, then try everything you can to get it removed. If it is, then as it is archived, and it may be hard to remove it as I don't know if they can edit it. Best to contact them though, atleast that way you have tried.
                  No problem,. yes my hair was all covered i used to wear just hijab
                  i dont know where else though my pic is placed and how much articles have used it but InshAllah im going to go on a mission now

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                    They can remove it, i do remove articles and pictures on the website i write for. It's going to take time but it is possible

P.S : did you give at the time your permission for the pictures to be taken and published? If yes now it's going to be tough because you said yes, if you did not, then they're aren't even allowed to put in on the internet.
                    SubhanAllah that made me feel better knowing that,]

yes my permission was given

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyMuslim View Post
                      SubhanAllah that made me feel better knowing that,]

yes my permission was given
                      Ok, well , i suppose it is just a charity website they could remove it, i hope they won't remind you that you said yes. Did you sign a paper or was it just verbal?
                      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
                      X