Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dubstep?

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    What?! I did, the new X Men film I fell asleep lol... it was so funny.
    watching films in roza's
    The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
    The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
    Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
    This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
    –Imam Al Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
      watching films in roza's
      it was b4

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
        I can't sleep when it's quiet. I can always here the traffic loud from my bedroom window, when I close my window I can't sleep. Even in the winter I leave it open.

I remember when I lived abroad for a while, the fan/ac always used to be on and I loved the noise they made so when I came back to the UK I had to have a fan on in my room.

When I revise, I can't revise unless it's noisy. I once fell asleep in the Cinema whilst watching X Men
        I'm the same bro, can't sleep with no noise. Try Qur'an recitation or lectures
        SPREAD OF EVIL
        ZIONISM
        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

^ Hmm... there was a thread recently where Raziel (I think!) said we shouldn't use Qur'an as a means to fall asleep... Personally, I use lectures as I have a really hard time sleeping.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by PakiBaz View Post
            watching films in roza's
            U serious? Who says u cant watch films during ramadhan?

Comment

Originally posted by Koshur View Post
              U serious? Who says u cant watch films during ramadhan?
              They should be avoided even more during ramadhan

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
                ^ Hmm... there was a thread recently where Raziel (I think!) said we shouldn't use Qur'an as a means to fall asleep... Personally, I use lectures as I have a really hard time sleeping.
                I'm not sure bro, but it helps me to memorise surahs. I'm one that thinks the more Qur'an recited or the more recitation audio played, the better. Obviously excluding places like the toilet.
                SPREAD OF EVIL
                ZIONISM
                BOLLYWOOD

Comment

^ I'm female!

I think he meant because we're supposed to pay attention to it, and what happens if we fall asleep and its still playing..? =/

But yeah, agreed.
                  Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                  O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                  We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

people who convince themselves 'its not music' just because it was made with a computer are fooling themselves not Allaah, they are like the jews fulfilling the commandment to cover your hair so they just wear a wig.

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                      They should be avoided even more during ramadhan
                      Ye that's why i asked who said that?

Comment

Ye that's why i asked who said that?
                        it's common sense is it not?

wasting the precious time of ramadhan, potentially sinning

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                        www.QuranicAudio.com
                        www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                          it's common sense is it not?

wasting the precious time of ramadhan, potentially sinning
                          No it's not, so your saying you choose not to sin for a month then go back to it after, i'm not arguing with you, i just dont get it, i can understand when people say dont have parties, music, all out fun during muharram because its a month of mourning, understandably so, but ramadhan, its one of the most fun times every year when families get together and actually eat together for a whole month and friends too.
                          I'm not saying we stop praying, but i'm just asking why alot of people say dont listen to music or watch tv during ramadhan, i dont see the point behind it?

Comment

Haraam. Fear Allaah and dont try and let your nafs justify any such thing.

Comment

No it's not, so your saying you choose not to sin for a month then go back to it after, i'm not arguing with you, i just dont get it, i can understand when people say dont have parties, music, all out fun during muharram because its a month of mourning, understandably so, but ramadhan, its one of the most fun times every year when families get together and actually eat together for a whole month and friends too.
                              I'm not saying we stop praying, but i'm just asking why alot of people say dont listen to music or watch tv during ramadhan, i dont see the point behind it?
                              Sinning during ramadhan is much worse than sinning outside of ramadhan, just as good deeds are worth more during ramadhan. I've been taught this from a young age, don't have proofs but I'm sure you can google it.

www.QuranicAudio.com
                              www.Quran.com

Comment

Working...
                              X