X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so next time my step father says...

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
    how do you put someone on ignore?

sister Noob [I always thought she was a brother]needs to be added onto that list for me, as well as other people.

baarakAllaahufeekee
    Settings button on top

Settings button - My Settings - My Account - Edit Ignore List.

and Uncle Umar, you just have to be patient, I too have a mushrik father who threatened to kick me out of the house if I didn't shave, but I clung onto my beard and they were not able to go through with their threat. This can get far worse, my back still hurts from his drunken violence..
    Last edited by Uthmani; 17-08-11, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
      i dont know. its weird comming from him too, since he spends his nights drinking, smokiong weed and eating from a pigs ass.
      Ah so that's normal for him .

Playing along with his Nafs is normal but that's what the majority of Mankind does .

You have a task of conveying him the message of Islam by actions and pleasing words and know that its Allah who guides .
      Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
      deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Indeed this Dunya is a prison for us Muslims and Paradise for the Kuffar .

May Allah ease the pain and torments of all those Muslims who are ridiculed and harassed for practising Islam without harming anyone .

Ameen .
        Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
        deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Depends how dependent you are on ur step father (and mother)

If you need them for a roof over your head then you can't really do much.

If you are a family unit and work together to run the house then you can lay down the law for mutual acceptance.

If you are independent and he is rude, just walk out, blank him out dont talk to him for a couple of months then see how he acts. Rudeness is not worth dealing with.

Comment

Sister, do you know what they mean?

Ill help you out:

a'udhubillaah - I seek refuge with Allaah

wallaah - By Allaah

SubhaanAllaah - Glory be to Allaah
            I actually know them but then if i am using them sarcastically , i'd remember that in the end , reckoning is with Allah(swt)

btw calling me a sister isn't getting any1 laughing ..... are u all out of jokes? ....
            are u next in line as a divorce councillor after abu khadeejah?

Comment

how do you put someone on ignore?

sister Noob [I always thought she was a brother]needs to be added onto that list for me, as well as other people.

baarakAllaahufeekee
              by the sound of it , u sound like an eunuch .... i hope it isn't any worse than that.

by the way ur hypocrisy is astounding , u come into threads where no1 is talking to u and stir arguments and then say u want to put people on ignore ...... are ur madkhali buddies dealing in crack giving u some too ? .. u sound really high with ur hypocrisy .... Guess its true what they say about the madkhali weed.

I'd say ur a perfect contender for 'lifetime troll' award.

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                we should have an official venting thread. I'm serious. There are some things I would like to get off my chest too.
                I think this is a GREAT idea ! seriously there are lots of things i would like to rant about !

Can`t wait to see such a thread! i might create one next time i feel mad !
                Jannah is my aim

Comment

i would say thats a bad idea cause enough people track us on these fourms, ide much rather them not knowing much about my personal life.
                  painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    by the sound of it , u sound like an eunuch .... i hope it isn't any worse than that.

by the way ur hypocrisy is astounding , u come into threads where no1 is talking to u and stir arguments and then say u want to put people on ignore ...... are ur madkhali buddies dealing in crack giving u some too ? .. u sound really high with ur hypocrisy .... Guess its true what they say about the madkhali weed.

I'd say ur a perfect contender for 'lifetime troll' award.
                    bro man let it go.

he aint worth it.
                    painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
                      we should have an official venting thread. I'm serious. There are some things I would like to get off my chest too.
                      Originally posted by Leemar Tayem View Post
                      I think this is a GREAT idea ! seriously there are lots of things i would like to rant about !

may lead to backbiting? hmmm..
                      like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
                      [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Originally posted by Leemar Tayem View Post

I know eh ! I think it's a BRILLIANT idea ! I don't know why I'm yelling ! But these exclamation marks are getting out of control !

: )

Noobz and ImaMuslim need to get married.....

...to each other..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X