so next time my step father says...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so next time my step father says...

like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
    [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
      Calm down sister.
      wow , what a come back. Is this the part where u PM and ask me for marriage? ... no thx btw.

Comment

funnily enough my dad was talking about similar thing today, how me and my brother are "weird" because we are "religious" ( my bro is a devout christian) and how he finds religion and religious stuff all very "weird" he then went on to tell me about his champagne breakfast he threw for some freinds, and how he was going to buy my brother some pork chops for a BBQ ..

water off a ducks back, they just do it for some kind of supposed " shock" value im sure. have sabr may Allah guide all our non muslim families amin.
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

knock him out yo....NOT

Glad you posted here instead of doing it. : )

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            so..you're ok now?

hamdulillah
            yes alhamdulilah. i knew the answers to my rhetorical questions before i even posted but i am insaan sometimes i need to vent.

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            he is controlling himself, so do put things in context.
            indeed i am. i could have very well put him down if i had chosen that. but the prophet pbuh said the strong one is he who can control himself while angry.

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            he vented out and he already stated there is no build up. His step father is a kaffir who gives him a hard time for dressing and practicing Islam while he is involved in various vices. Its patience to have tolerance for such a guy

he doesn't do any of that, its just the thought in his head. What makes a person strong islamically is his control of his actions.
            thanks for the backup brah. inshAllah through tolerance he will see the light of islam.

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            punch the wall ... i punch the wall .... though it hurts.
            i sometimes hit things when real angry but regret it afterwards.
            Originally posted by neelu View Post
            Answer him back next time. Tell him what you told us: you do sleep like a normal person, it's him who spends his night drinking and smoking weed- he's the one who should change not you.
            not now as i live with them. for not, utmost tolderance is what i will practice. after when i am independant from them i will be more able to confront them.

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
            Is he an athiest/christian/jew...?
            hardcore athiest married to my mother (green witch) so i have to be very tolerant.
            Originally posted by baba View Post
            I assume this is a reference to eating bacon?
            and anything else that comes from a pigs ass.

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
            فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا
            Therefor [O believer] Endure all calamties with beautiful patience.

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا

Oh Allah pour patience upon us. Ameen.
            indeed, jazakAllah khair. there is worse calamities that people suffer through then what i go through.

wow , what a come back. Is this the part where u PM and ask me for marriage? ... no thx btw.
            lol owned.

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
            funnily enough my dad was talking about similar thing today, how me and my brother are "weird" because we are "religious" ( my bro is a devout christian) and how he finds religion and religious stuff all very "weird" he then went on to tell me about his champagne breakfast he threw for some freinds, and how he was going to buy my brother some pork chops for a BBQ ..

water off a ducks back, they just do it for some kind of supposed " shock" value im sure. have sabr may Allah guide all our non muslim families amin.

indeed. their efforts is all to try to get under your skin. if you let them do that, then they have won. always do the opposite of what they will, just because of that.

they want me to be angry, when instead it just reminds me of the ayah of Allah more.

and they do not percieve that through their harshness that Allah gives me guidance.
            painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by loonietoonie View Post
              knock him out yo....NOT

Glad you posted here instead of doing it. : )
              sometimes man...

but gotta control them nafs.
              painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

we should have an official venting thread. I'm serious. There are some things I would like to get off my chest too.

Comment

we should have an official venting thread. I'm serious. There are some things I would like to get off my chest too.
                  im thinking a thread in the brothers section, with members posting who we'd like to knock out
                  SPREAD OF EVIL
                  ZIONISM
                  BOLLYWOOD

Comment

You? Me ? marriage? a'udhubillaah!!!

wow I was only joking, I didnt know you were really a woman subhaanallaah all this time i thought you were a guy.

Have some hayaa sister

Comment

Originally posted by ImaMuslim View Post
                      You? Me ? marriage? a'udhubillaah!!!

wow I was only joking, I didnt know you were really a woman subhaanallaah all this time i thought you were a guy.

Have some hayaa sister
                      do u like use words like wallahi and audhubillaah jz for fun? ... i see madkhali's use it as if it holds no weight. Kind of pathetic knowing what the words mean and how u use them.

Comment

could just pop each other on ignore
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                          dress like normal people.sleep like normal people

or anything...like so called normal people, should i just punch him in the face?

im thinking i should. what do you think?

what fdose islam say about this?
                          This is a rhetorical question right?

Surely you don't need us to tell you that Punching your Dad is Not permissible in Islam?

Nauzubillah,

:jkk:
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

u still fat lol

Comment

do u like use words like wallahi and audhubillaah jz for fun? ... i see madkhali's use it as if it holds no weight. Kind of pathetic knowing what the words mean and how u use them.
                              Sister, do you know what they mean?

Ill help you out:

a'udhubillaah - I seek refuge with Allaah

wallaah - By Allaah

SubhaanAllaah - Glory be to Allaah

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                                could just pop each other on ignore
                                how do you put someone on ignore?

sister Noob [I always thought she was a brother]needs to be added onto that list for me, as well as other people.

baarakAllaahufeekee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X