Young Ummah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Ummah

Why does our children act like atheists?

Because of wars many muslims had fled to European countries.
    And that makes our children less muslims bacause of that it is very hard for muslims to live in this countries.
    I have many friends from bosnia and they act like these atheist because of that their parents don't care about if they are muslims or atheists and their is not many that can teach them about islam.
    And when I try to tell them about their deen they tell me to stop.

They mean that they should have fun when they are young and practise islam when they grow old.
    And it doesn't help to tell them that they may not live to grow old and that they are throwing their souls to hell.

Why don't their parents teach them about their deen?
    Are they frightened for what the atheists will do?

Why are they not afraid of Allah and Jahannam??

W hy do they act like they do??

Do you know??
    Please tell me.

peace
    Please Re-update your Signature

"I believe that for Islam to prevail in North America, three things are necessary:

1. a substantial fraction of the present generation of American children of Muslim descent must emerge as adults who are strongly committed to Islam;

2. the Muslim community must remain united and not fracture into sects; and

3. the American Muslim community needs to produce its own religious scholars who can respond effectively to the unprecedented questions and problems that are bound to arise. "

[Jeffrey Lang, 'Even Angels Ask - A Journey to Islam in America', Amana Publications, p. 213, 1998]
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I agree with this.

MashaAllah the American Muslim community has produced many Shuyukh - some have influenced a whole generation of Muslims. May Allah preserve the.

Alhamdolillah the UK has also produced some Shuyukh - mainly through the Darul uloom networks eg. Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq, Shaykh Ahmad Ali and others. Also, many students are going abroad to Damascus, Hadramawt, Amman and coming back to teach the Din.

Apparently there is talk of the govt. banning all foreign Imams - this may actually be a blessing in disguise because most are completely disconnected from the youth of the UK
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

assalaamu alaykum
        I'm a young muslim myself, who lived in the UK my whole life even though im a revert so maybe its a bit different but I think some really important things to help make young people stronger in their Islam are
        * Muslim friends - because peer pressue can be an important issue @ this age.
        * Parents to support them in their religion, and teach them since a young age. When Islamic values are installed in children as early as possible I think the children will become more attached to them
        * Islamic education @ mosque or arabic schools, or even at home if those facilities are not available. If people know more about their religion and understand it better, they'll feel more proud to be muslim and less tempted by the activities of the other youth imo.
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
        X